Moving over... Hello from sunny California

• I have no excuse for why it has taken so long to move over to this forum, but looking forward to being active here and helping where I can.

Purchased my base black 2016.5 Slingshot almost a year ago. Spent plenty of money and time modifying it from day one. Still naturally aspirated for the moment and next big plans are to install air ride. Love commuting in my SS a few days a week as it gets me into the carpool lane, weekend rides with the wife and large group rides that happen around here monthly.

Cheers, Joey

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @2W2X1 thank you for your service! I think you'll like THIS forum MUCH better... :thumbsup:

After browsing around last night, I realize I have been missing out big time. So many great posts on mods that aren't simply buy and bolt or stick on. That is what I am all about. I'd rather fabricate and have one off or less than the masses.

This forum is going to make my wallet cry again. I'm thinking worse so than the last year.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• This forum is going to make my wallet cry again. I'm thinking worse so than the last year....

My daughter just turned 8 so I sold her for Mod $. she still had value for age & warranty was starting to run out

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• welcome!!
    If you have not already be sure to join Norcal slingshot riders on Facebook.

I have joined and ride with the group often... So long as family doesn't get in the way. Thanks for the suggestion!