For those who fly drones NO LONGER HAVE TO DO THIS!!!

• Apparently Friday May 20th the US Court of Appeals struck down the FAA for making people pay and register in order to fly your drone. Well some one challenged this and WON! So no more registration as of now!! I WANT MY DAMN $5 DOLLARS BACK!!!

Here is the article:

#27c22b2927c2

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Personally, I think that not only should they be registered, but owners should have to take a class and test about done operation.
    I have my FAA commercial operators license and fly responsibly. But, still get lumped in with the people that fly irresponsibly from a public viewpoint.
    Locally, I see people some idiots flying them in parks around people in an unsafe manner. That causes problems for me when I want to fly mine.
    You can seriously hurt someone with one if you don't know what you're doing.
    Now, I realize that education won't stop people from being idiots, but it can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• No, people just need to be aware that if they cause damage they will be prosecuted. More regulations won't do a thing but cause irritation. Registering drones is a joke. Forcing people to take a class to fly a toy is completely silly. At some point or weight that would make sense. Across the board is just asinine.

• The nanny government needs to stop. They have enough to worry about without chasing regulations on toys. I can buy 100 drones on Craig's list and even if the owners had registered them I could do whatever the hell I wanted with them and no one would know I had them.

• The nanny government needs to stop. They have enough to worry about without chasing regulations on toys. I can buy 100 drones on Craig's list and even if the owners had registered them I could do whatever the hell I wanted with them and no one would know I had them.

Next we'll be taking classes for airsoft,paintball and BB guns! Oh and getting charged premium Polaris part prices to do so!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM