New Slingshot in town

• Some close friends of mine stopped by last night in their new Black Cherry Slinghot they had just picked up. Only had 80 miles on it (about 70 to the dealership they bought it from) and looks really great in person! Seats are thicker, feel very nice but pushed me forward and cut some of my room. I'm 6'4", so those seats are a no go for me. My SS was the quietest one I'd ridden in until being in their new one. It was about 20% of the noise in mine overall. I've told them about this site, hoping they will show up here soon.

• I agree on the seats, I love them but they move me too far forward taking away needed leg room. Welcome the new owners here also! 20% less noise? While driving? Curious

• No, their angle drive is about 20% of the noise mine makes. Same sounds, just much quieter. Mine was the quietest of the ones I've been in, and it has gotten quieter over time. The angle drive on theirs is just very, very quiet.... most times just driving it, you can't even hear it.

• that could potentially put polaris in a bad spot financially....becareful what you wish for.

A DeLorean style collectable? :P

I'm just joking... What I'm actually wishing for is a magical extended warranty otherwise I could potentially be screwed... Magical because I am out of warranty and no longer able to purchase extended... :S

• A DeLorean style collectable? :P
    I'm just joking... What I'm actually wishing for is a magical extended warranty otherwise I could potentially be screwed... Magical because I am out of warranty and no longer able to purchase extended... :S

@MiM after Maggie Valley contact @Turbosling and Bullet Speed - I think the both do four wheel conversions. If they do, see if they can/will make you a deal on the next angel drive to come out when they do a conversion (I think the angel drive gets pulled) - perhaps a cheaper option than new

• A DeLorean style collectable? :P

I really hope that I never have to do this but if my angle drive dies after warranty has expired it will be Quad Wheel Kit time.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• @MiM after Maggie Valley contact @Turbosling and Bullet Speed - I think the both do four wheel conversions. If they do, see if they can/will make you a deal on the next angel drive to come out when they do a conversion (I think the angel drive gets pulled) - perhaps a cheaper option than new

I think they are working on 2 Quads right now(for sure one) if you can pry the owner's name out of them and see if the owner would sell you the angle drive cheap.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.