Just Thought Polaris Mods Expensive

• I just figured out that Polaris Mods are very cheap. My bride and I were always huge Guns n' Roses fans and was fired up the "Never Gonna Happen" tour had started. I find a good seat at the Houston show on the floor in front of stage 8 rows back and am delighted to find such good seats. I then pushed the "buy" button and was violently thrown off my chair. $1750 PER TICKET!!! Tried Arlington show and got a better price $1738 PER TICKET!!! Don't like the nose bleed section so I guess I'll have to stick to the DVD option :00008862:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I just figured out that Polaris Mods are very cheap. My bride and I were always huge Guns n' Roses fans and was fired up the "Never Gonna Happen" tour had started. I find a good seat at the Houston show on the floor in front of stage 8 rows back and am delighted to find such good seats. I then pushed the "buy" button and was violently thrown off my chair. $1750 PER TICKET!!! Tried Arlington show and got a better price $1738 PER TICKET!!! Don't like the nose bleed section so I guess I'll have to stick to the DVD option :00008862:

What we've got here....is FAILURE to communicate!!!!! Get in the ring!!!.....and I'll kick your bitchy little ass....PUNK!!!!! All we need is just a little patience...sweet child O' mine...... :00007555::00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ole Axl's bod may be going "non Rockstar" but he still has the chops. Maybe get to check him out again on the AC/DC U.S. Tour. Sadly good tickets to that will probably be even more :(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it