Updated Information for the Wanted/For Sale Section

• I had a few recommendations to automatically purge the older items out of Wanted/For Sale. I like this idea because it will keep the listings fresh.

It will also keep people from setting up a permanent shop.

Your listings will be deleted automatically after 90 days..

So if you list something please re-list it after 90 days.

Thanks
    @rabtech

• No I wish I was alittle shorter the SS would fit better with shoes on. Found driving with no shoes = more leg room.

Keep your eyes open for other Slingshots with aftermarket seats. Ask if you can put your butt down in their seats. At 6'1", I had the seats jammed to the back stops. I installed some PRP seats and now have to inch forward to bottom the clutch. Some of the after market seats add additional depth in the uprights.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Keep your eyes open for other Slingshots with aftermarket seats. Ask if you can put your butt down in their seats. At 6'1", I had the seats jammed to the back stops. I installed some PRP seats and now have to inch forward to bottom the clutch. Some of the after market seats add additional depth in the uprights.

I like the seats in the new WINE SS. Checked the price yesterday only about $1400 for the the pair. And did I say they are comfortable to sit in.

• Keep your eyes open for other Slingshots with aftermarket seats. Ask if you can put your butt down in their seats. At 6'1", I had the seats jammed to the back stops. I installed some PRP seats and now have to inch forward to bottom the clutch. Some of the after market seats add additional depth in the uprights.

Yeah, when I was at Alpha last year, I got to sit in some Gen 1 PRP's. Noticed the difference right away. At 6'4", figured it should be my next mod.

Henry was like....if you can hold out, go for the shocks.

So, next month, going to see them again and get a set of GT's put on :)

Seats will be down the road a bit. But for now, once I get the seats, I'll be done mods until the warranty is up that is, lol. Feeling a built motor & SC in the future, lol.