Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition System Install Pics

• ok. I'm officially intrigued..... how they do that? It shouldn't have that ability? It would have to have some way to communicate with the cell towers or with satellite.

and more importantly, can someone make an app for that!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• @rabtech... Crap your back on the grid. They can track you now and know your every move. Time to rip it out and never think about using it again. If they can remote start it for you just think what else they can be doing.... OMG.... They can track your speed.... 8|

Tell you what just remove it and send to me. I'll risk all that for you and install it in mine. That's what family do. We watch out for each other.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• ok. I'm officially intrigued..... how they do that? It shouldn't have that ability? It would have to have some way to communicate with the cell towers or with satellite.

this is definitely not advertised, I don't see how it would be financially feasible for them to put 3g tracker on every single unit and not charge for it, unless they are doing it on the down low to track users to sell the data.

This is something that we need to get to the bottom of.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• this is definitely not advertised, I don't see how it would be financially feasible for them to put 3g tracker on every single unit and not charge for it, unless they are doing it on the down low to track users to sell the data.
    This is something that we need to get to the bottom of.

Why not just call and ask them?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Ok. I think i have figured it out. It's a tap code that can be entered with the start button. It basically is a special way to push a code into the start button and activate the slingshot. That is my official guess.

A little old fashioned Morse Code perhaps
    ... - - - ...
    Start Our Slingshot
    Save Our Slingshot
    let me into Some Other Slingshot

• where did you get a T harness - they told me they were on backorder for 6 weeks

Just talked to Ed at Guard Dawg. They do have the T harness in stock right now. $70.

BUT, he said that if there are several people that want it, he can do a Group Buy for the forum and bring the price down some If you guys are interested.

Also, about the remote start:
    They don't reveal to the public how they do it due to security reasons, but, here are the steps to getting it done. (They have after hours support for this as well)

If you bought it directly from them, You scan your drivers license and sent it to them, they verify it in their system.
    They also require a credit card for further verification and charge $1 to verify it and then refund you the $1.
    And then they will do their Super Secret Process. (A 5 minute process)

If you purchased it through a vendor like Slingmods, they don't have your information.
    So the steps are the same, BUT, they have to verify your purchase with the selling vendor.
    Now, if this happens outside of the vendors business hours, you would have to wait until they are open to verify the info.

(Personally, I think the Secret Process involves Flying Monkeys bring you a code, but he wouldn't confirm that)

Hope this helps!

• I'm in for one of the T harnesses, especially if the rice drops a little due to group buy. Would like to pull trigger in a week or so. Thanks for the idea, hope others come on board