Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition System Install Pics

• Installed mine with the key disabled

Gave my wife the SS key and said feel free to take it whenever you want.
    I think she is still trying to figure out how to get it started

Just sent her a text. You did say the couch in the garage is comfortable, right?! :00008172:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Reviving an old thread here. I'm getting ready to order this system and am wondering if those of you who ordered the t/key harness have ever used your key or is this merely a backup/failsafe? Do you take a key with you when riding locally? Out of town? Just trying to figure out the merit of the $70 purchase. @kev, I see this system on your sight for $20 more than Slingmods but don't see the options for a key harness, extra fob, and it doesn't appear to include the accessory switch. Any input?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Reviving an old thread here. I'm getting ready to order this system and am wondering if those of you who ordered the t/key harness have ever used your key or is this merely a backup/failsafe? Do you take a key with you when riding locally? Out of town? Just trying to figure out the merit of the $70 purchase. @kev, I see this system on your sight for $20 more than Slingmods but don't see the options for a key harness, extra fob, and it doesn't appear to include the accessory switch. Any input?

@SlingLow will look right into it, sorry hadnt paid .much attention to that listing yet as you are the first to inquire but this is a prime example of where my price match guarantee will come in handy for savy consumers
    just for bringing this to my attention you will be able to purchase it, Same price and options as other sites best price , plus you will still receive the 5 percent points back !

• @SlingLow will look right into it, sorry hadnt paid .much attention to that listing yet as you are the first to inquire but this is a prime example of where my price match guarantee will come in handy for savy consumersjust for bringing this to my attention you will be able to purchase it, Same price and options as other sites best price , plus you will still receive the 5 percent points back !

Way to go Kev!

Now that is customer service - with a smile

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @SlingLow definitely get the t harness. It has saved me.

End of last year my SS would cut out for few seconds. Everything would go dead then the gauges would reboot. But wouldn't do it with using the key. Found bad crimps on the connector for the switch. Or if the on switch goes bad or battery in key fob dies the key will always work. I had a small key made and keep in my pocket.

See pics couldn't see the broke connection till I pulled wire out

• @Painter is out traveling so I will tell this for him. He began to have FOB issues and could not start his SS at times. What he found was his battery in the SS was just below charge to allow the keyless to work. He did not have the t harnessnand wishes he did.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I have this system installed in my sling and while I have not had a battery in the fob or the main battery die as to have a problem it would suck if it happens for sure.

One of the reasons I went with the keyless start was the security feature of it. without the fob...it will not start. My sling was stolen out of my front yard and pushed down the street to an abandoned house where they tried like hell to start it and couldnt. They ended up vandalizing it and leaving it there. I am worried that if I had the t harness with the key switch still installed that they could have gotten it started and it would be gone as the t harness basically defeats the security feature.

if I am wrong somebody please tell me?!?

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS: