Since my wallet already hates me... Which top?

• If you are talking Twist ..then the difference between gen 1 and 2 is dis-assembly ..... no v-back by Twist

Bullet has a standard fat back and V-back ..neither can be disassembled .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I have the Bullet V Back and absolutely love it. Lines flow more with the Slingshot I think than any other top. Arrives in one piece and install is really easy taking around a half hour to 45 minutes. No flutter in the canvas and overall the quality is tough to beat. Bought black on black for my red SL and it really looks great. Try it, you'll like it.. :thumbup:

• Winter is over in Florida

Well I finally gave in and purchased the Twist Top this after many months debating about its practicality vs its overall looks in relation to the SS lines.

It slowly grew on me as I watched fellow sling zombies enjoy the benefits of the top during hot or light rainy days and the convenience of canvas removal for those beautiful nights under the stars ( as my wife would say). So after many hot days in Fl. I said no more, no more simmering under the hot Florida sun and no more short morning trips. I have included a pic of what's ahead in Fl. this made up my mind!

If you can't see it....it reads 100!