Quick Jack Review

• If you have your mind set on a full lift, you probably won't get much satisfaction from the QuickJack.

It is what I will be using to install my Welter P Stealth. I roll a Kobalt creeper through there with no problem. If I need more room, I take to max heighth. Using the QuickJack to get under the wife's Veloster. Never gonna have a muffler shop here or a two poster lift. So, the QuickJack is my easy way up. And should I ever need a portable lift, got it, providing there is an electrical outlet.

And that's all I got to say about that...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• If you have your mind set on a full lift, you probably won't get much satisfaction from the QuickJack.

It is what I will be using to install my Welter P Stealth. I roll a Kobalt creeper through there with no problem. If I need more room, I take to max heighth. Using the QuickJack to get under the wife's Veloster. Never gonna have a muffler shop here or a two poster lift. So, the QuickJack is my easy way up. And should I ever need a portable lift, got it, providing there is an electrical outlet.

And that's all I got to say about that...

As @airoutlaw said they work fine but if you have the room (Height) a two pole hydraulic lift is about the same price. If I remember correctly I paid $1600.00 shipped. It is rated for 9Klbs but I would not recommend putting over half that on it. We have enjoyed ours immensely. If you are "old" like us then climbing out from underneath back and forth isn't near as much fun as it used to be. I believe the over all height of ours is 114" but I'd have to measure to be sure.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• What brand is yours @Ghost?

I'm not at the shop and my memory is about as long as something else I've got but I believe this is the one. It is not a heavy duty lift but I feel comfortable putting my cars and a "gas" powered 1/2 ton 4X4 extended cab pickup on it. I would NOT suggest putting a 3/4 ton diesel pickup or larger on it even though it is rated for 9Klbs.

When you call them you can argue the price and they will come down a little or cut you a better rate on shipping. I actually paid $50.00 more for this lift than what I could have gotten a different one for at the time but I liked this one better.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I bought the quick lifts to install my welter exhaust....haven’t done it yet...waiting for warm weather....it will be off the ground for a while...adding heat reduction kit...new shocks....exhaust...tranny cover plate..

To me it seemed like the safest option....seriously thought about the jack stand route...and decided on a safer option...a little more money but more peace of mind....

• Ok... I’m about to pull the trigger on a Quick Jack with a 240v connector. My question comes from what currently works better with the sling: BL-5000SLX or BL-5000EXT ??

I can see some advantages with the EXT, but would like to hear y’alls take...

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Ok... I’m about to pull the trigger on a Quick Jack with a 240v connector. My question comes from what currently works better with the sling: BL-5000SLX or BL-5000EXT ??

I am sure you know but for anyone that doesn't they have a father's day sale going on $100 OFF.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

The 5000SLX works fine.
    You only 115V not 230
    I recommend making the same pads I use and not the rubber blocks

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am sure you know but for anyone that doesn't they have a father's day sale going on $100 OFF.

Yes sir, I heard they were doing a sale... which is EXACTLY the reason why I'm acting now! And while sure, my current jack stands do work fine, they add an extra 10 mins each time I need to do something (which is pretty often).

@MACAWS 5000SLX it is ~> I'll get the 110v and make the blocks you use! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Ohhhh yeah... this momma's getting all jacked up tonight!! :00008040:

Hey @MACAWS, bring over some of those pads and show me how you would jack up this beast... :evil::saint:

I will make you a set and give them to you next time I see you.
    Need to check and see if I have what I need in the scrap pile

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!