Impromptu Ride

• No worries...Im sure I can sketch and make those pieces! Dont be mad if the show up in a STYLISH PURPLE tho...ok!!

When @Dave@DDMWorks and I are done working out all the details to make my little kitten purrrrrr SCREAM MOARRRRR POWER (yes, yes, I know, TURBO SILVER is already the fastest so why bother)... Then we can talk slowing down with some other colors! :D

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Elise has softball both Saturday and Sunday... Otherwise, @Sideslinger and I would have come up for the the weekend. I need to GTFO out of Charlotte ~> Today absolutely has been filled with one annoyance after another!

*UGH ~> Found this and have no idea where it came from (wasn't there when I left the house this morning)! :cursing:

The decal on Mirror looks ripped. I don't think highway debris would do that. ? Keyed?

I had a moron sitting in sling the other day when I came out of work. He moved the seat back, got nice and comfy. Refused to get out until the other jerk he was with took his picture.
    His English was bad so I said I was calling ICE... half kidding but in his haste to get out he scratched the bar with eyelet ( I think) on boots.
    People suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Where the hell is Rambo when ya need him

:D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• No worries...Im sure I can sketch and make those pieces! Dont be mad if the show up in a STYLISH PURPLE tho...ok!!

Got this in the mail today... (with touch-up paint set to arrive early next week) ~> @sideslinger is so used to me f-ing up, that she just ordered everything before you offered to help. But thanks though!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png