Angle drive leaking? Warranty expired March...

• Yep... As the title says...

Looking into purchasing extended warranty, if still possible... But... What all is needed to fix this?

It's in the rear... Dripping out of this thing (picture pulled from web) :

Not major, but enough to leave my garage floor stained so I noticed... Not sure how much oil is left in there... Been about a week or more like that...

• Sorry, but AFAIK, the extended warranty needs to be purchased while the vehicle is still under warranty. My angle drive had been leaking since last Fall, but it finally got repaired when I had the swing-arm recall in March. My warranty expires in June or July. I'm getting ready to install my Hahn turbo and worry that any drive-train-related problems might be excluded from coverage. My main concern is the new rear axle and the angle drive durability.

• BKL, I've had a turbo since early 2016 and have not been too gentle with the power. But since the traction is so limited, there's not going to be a problem with a turbo at reasonable boost levels. I needed to have my angle drive replaced due to the whining sound getting out of control (and yes I changed the fluid twice - once to royal purple and the other time to something I'd rather not reveal in case someone decides to follow what i did and the have bad results). Polaris replaced it without any problems or questions about turbo or no turbo.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I purchased the extended warranty when I purchased the sling. Turbo came soon after that. So far they haven't said or denied anything warranty related. I've had the leak in the angle drive along with a couple steering related issues (non ecu) and they never mention the turbo other than to look at it. When I asked about it, the service manager told me about the only thing that might be denied would be an engine related failure, but for the most part everything else will continue to be covered.

• Bone stock here.

My angle drive never leaked, until one day when it dumped everything in one shot. Destroyed the angle drive. Spent two months on a vehicle down order to get it replaced. I think the angle drive is like $1750, plus labor. In my case, the failed angle drive destroyed the belt ($200), and I think they replaced the sprocket.

My understanding is, as noted above, no extended warranty if you are out of warranty. I'm not making that mistake - I think I have another two months.