Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Jun 18th 2016, 7:00am - 6:00pm) (Sun, Jun 18th 2017, 7:00am - 7:00pm)

Date

Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Jun 18th 2016, 7:00am - 6:00pm)

Sun, Jun 18th 2017, 6:00 am - 6:00 pm

201 Motorsports Park Cir, Summit Point, WV 25446, USA

Participants

5 participants, 30 undecided and 4 do not participate

Closing Date: Jun 18th 2017, 6:00 am
  • Dang nabbit. Went for a sublime ride yesterday, and had to double pump my brakes on the way home. Tentative at the dealer on 5/30. Nuts - not good for the track. Sometimes I hate my sling.

But, I won't miss track day, unless I do miss track day. Hoping for good weather.

Still ringing phones. More people are in than have posted here.

• Back from Tri-County with all the recalls done, and a full regular service. Brakes work perfectly. I'm ready!

Simeon, owner of Tri-County is also likely to post as a spectator (I think). I tried to get him to agree to bring their demo sling and track with us, but he just smiled and said nothing.

• Tick, tick, tick. Time moves on.

@MACAWS are you still in? Bring the holy hatchet. Err, please bring the holy hatchet.

@Cameron Roberts, are you still in? Last year you promised to let me pass you, which did not come together. Passing you on the way to the canteen for lunch counts, and would clear your account.

Still ringing phones, but progress is slow.

Working @dharmab . Hard to say, but making best effort. Worst case, I borrow his sling and bring his girlfriend.

• That's Father's Day. It's tough for me. I also may be missing a very important piece of equipment between my header and exhaust.

• @TheRock sez fathers ride for free on Father's Day. And, what could be more manly than tracking on Father's Day.

What ya' gonna do otherwise? Vacuum? fold laundry? make soup? call you momma?

Whoa! I said "usually". I don't know if they will do it again this year for sure or not. I don't want to get crucified if for some reason they do not.

• Whoa! I said "usually". I don't know if they will do it again this year for sure or not. I don't want to get crucified if for some reason they do not.

So, call Roger and figure it out. Roger answers the phone if he is not at the track. Nice guy to me.

If fathers ride for free, cool. All I need is a membership renewal, and keep the 4/22 credit for another day.

If not, that is cool too, but we are going to need to know how to get credit for the 4/22 washout.

• So, call Roger and figure it out. Roger answers the phone if he is not at the track. Nice guy to me.
    If fathers ride for free, cool. All I need is a membership renewal, and keep the 4/22 credit for another day.

If not, that is cool too, but we are going to need to know how to get credit for the 4/22 washout.

Just fill out the registration portion but don't put anything in the cart and don't pay any money. When you get there, if there is any issue, just explain that you have a credit. I'm not seeing anything that shows free track day for Fathers. Maybe they were loosing too much money since it seems to be male dominant at the track.

• Quote from TheRock

Maybe they were loosing too much money since it seems to be male dominant at the track.

Yeah, I can see that getting out of hand. I would assume the intent was for riders to bring their Dad out to share in the fun vs. riders getting a free day on the track because they have kids.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• That's Father's Day. It's tough for me. I also may be missing a very important piece of equipment between my header and exhaust.

But, I know you to be a tough guy. If you need support, tell your awesome bride that I (The Big E) will be stylin' in purple, so that I will be easy for her to find.

If your sling is not up to task, borrow your brother's.

The ignorant weather services are not clear on rain or sun. I will be there either way. Rooster tail chatter from the April event has my mind a-wandering.

• Sorry brothers and sisters, I found out this weekend that I will not be able to make track day. :( My tile guy will be in town and working at my home (I don't control his schedule) and I'm the tile cutter. I was really looking forward to testing out my new sway bar and clicker shocks. BUMMER! NEXT TIME!

• We won't be there either... Sling is still at DDM and not coming home until Wednesday.

I was originally going to come up and run my new SC (staying at @WraithSSs place for the weekend) ~> And even though my new rims and wheels have yet to show up, I was planning on picking up new treads this Saturday just so we could participate.

Sorry guys. ;(

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I will be there.... with out SHOT but going for Wolf Pack Support.... Once my BIG brake system is on... I will be utilizing the Summit Point Track Credit. Looking forward to hanging out with @TheRock

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• We won't be there either... Sling is still at DDM and not coming home until Wednesday.

I was originally going to come up and run my new SC (staying at @WraithSSs place for the weekend) ~> And even though my new rims and wheels have yet to show up, I was planning on picking up new treads this Saturday just so we could participate.

Sorry guys. ;(

Boooooo.......

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?