Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Jun 18th 2016, 7:00am - 6:00pm) (Sun, Jun 18th 2017, 7:00am - 7:00pm)

Date

Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Jun 18th 2016, 7:00am - 6:00pm)

Sun, Jun 18th 2017, 6:00 am - 6:00 pm

201 Motorsports Park Cir, Summit Point, WV 25446, USA

Participants

5 participants, 30 undecided and 4 do not participate

Closing Date: Jun 18th 2017, 6:00 am
  • so much win!

Great vids guys. Sorry I missed this one too - a whole track for 3 slings? Awesome!

Well, 2 1/2 Slings.

While the monsters were feeding, I was on cruise control and using turn signals. Awesome it was. I learned how to catch some air coming over one hill. Easier to learn with nobody around you.

• Here is a different view. This is the second to last session of the day. @Gadgeteer is the copilot on this one, I'm chasing @Jdin around the track. DAMN!!! Joe is quick. I had such a blast chasing him though!! :D@ethermion is also on the track, other than that, it's just us 3. The Invaders had gone home at this point in the day due to some mechanical difficulties. Enjoy!!

Thanks @TheRock! Great run and I really appreciate your posting the videos! As I said, we were moving way too fast to take in the details. Being able to see the data with the video is pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

I still chuckle when I think about @Jdin mentioning the target cones and the blank look on our faces. ?( Cones?
    Once I get better tires and maybe upgrade the brakes and/or suspension (and remember to look for those cones) I'll be able to keep up with you guys. ;)

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

Edited 2 times, last by Gadgeteer ().

• Thanks @TheRock! Great run and I really appreciate your posting the videos! As I said, we were moving way too fast to take in the details. Being able to see the data with the video is pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

I still chuckle when I think about @Jdin mentioning the target cones and the blank look on our faces. ?( Cones?
    Once I get better tires and maybe upgrade the brakes and/or suspension (and remember to look for those cones) I'll be able to keep up with you guys. ;)

Lol yeah,

Remember I am all stock except my rear tire , exhaust, intake and manifold. No Boost. No big brakes (stock), no upgraded shocks, no nice harnesses. The sling on its own is a lot of machine if you trust it.

• Here is a different view. This is the second to last session of the day. @Gadgeteer is the copilot on this one, I'm chasing @Jdin around the track. DAMN!!! Joe is quick. I had such a blast chasing him though!! :D@ethermion is also on the track, other than that, it's just us 3. The Invaders had gone home at this point in the day due to some mechanical difficulties. Enjoy!!

Man I watched this again and this view gives a nice sense of speed a lot of the others just don't give.

That speedo is off man after 85mph. We were 105-110mph each lap.

Thanks for putting these together. This one is my favorite but it could be due to me being in it so much lol.