ROLL TIDE ROLL: ALABAMA

• I had to stalk @Bill Martin and Angie to get to meet him... finally met them at the Sling show and shine... seen funcycle everyday, ejford seen me without makeup and hungover...
    (Only 4 beers and two shots of a brown substance i dont know what it was from clueless....) wrenchmn and his wife at the barbeque... sat with total strangers at the dinner... no clue who they was... one of them was a woman dressed head to toe in a bat suit... she was odd... but a nice gal once you got past the batty

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Unfortunately, due to work schedule interference I will be here holding the farm down.. steve wasnt going to go this year because of me not being available... thats not fair to him since we both knew since last SSITS, we'd be going back.. so I had my stepdaughter beg him to take her. ^^ Shes never been on a slingshot trip, or any motorcycle trip (out of town).
    So itll be fun for them both, he gets to return to SSITS with a fresh pair of eyes thats never been <3

We will miss you

• Aww, thank you @FunCycle <3
    Who knows.... I might get so lonely I pack the cat and farm up in my fast red 4 wheeler and see yall friday and Saturday.. I considered it... :rolleyes:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Good Luck with that! :whistling:

@airoutlaw (Steve) is a thrifty spender... thats a nice way of putting it... because well, thats my husband... :D

Anybody else, Id tell you a piece of coal between the cheeks and in two weeks.... ya got GOLD :00008172:

• Aww, thank you @FunCycle <3
    Who knows.... I might get so lonely I pack the cat and farm up in my fast red 4 wheeler and see yall friday and Saturday.. I considered it... :rolleyes:

Too bad you won't be able to join us in Maggie Valley this year Ms. Angel. It was great meeting you and Steve last year and had a fun time on the ride with you too. And your slingshot is awesome looking.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Well, it is mine.... :00008643:

As long as Steve is gone to work :00008698:

Thanks @funinthesun, was nice meeting you too, I remember... sitting out there under Stickerdicks tent. :D
    I'll let ya in on a little secret.... Im not one of those that does well in a big group.. never liked big crowds, me and steve both are on the quiet side in public.. so Im sure I couldve met more forum members if I actually was comfortable doing that kind of socializing.. (I know what your thinking... "cant prove it by her number of posts!" :D ) but I had members that we HAD to meet... and we did just that. ^^ So it was nice to meet you as well

• I had to stalk @Bill Martin and Angie to get to meet him... finally met them at the Sling show and shine... seen funcycle everyday, ejford seen me without makeup and hungover...
    (Only 4 beers and two shots of a brown substance i dont know what it was from clueless....) wrenchmn and his wife at the barbeque... sat with total strangers at the dinner... no clue who they was... one of them was a woman dressed head to toe in a bat suit... she was odd... but a nice gal once you got past the batty

The pleasure was all mine to get to meet you. Make the weekend at least - everybody is gonna miss y'all if you don't come at all!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• No worries @Bill Martin, Steve and daughter will be there for sure monday bright and sunny (hopefully sunny) as for me, my plans are work and well...nobody knows where the wind blows.. 8)

• Gotta try and revive this Alabama group. I guess most of us are accustomed to jumping in our Slings and heading for anywhere, just for kicks. But, not much for planning. (Me, @Guardian_Angel).

Got some new blood in 'Bama. @blue fire sling, @TR Ganey. Welcome aboard! Some others who haven't logged in with the forum, but still working on 'em.

Need all of our members to update their map locations and about me info so we know where we might run into one another or schedule some rides. Don't need to give up your privacy info, if nothing else, pick a fire station close by for a map location. I would meet you there....

Cold weather is approaching but there will be days to ride...

Let's wake this Alabama group up!

:REDSS:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• We are located near Winfield.

We have a couple things to get past before we can enjoy the SS.

We have a race in Valdosta GA the weekend before Thanksgiving and then we have the Eldridge Toy Run on Dec. 2nd.

We will probably take our SS to the toy run just for show but we are involved in the event and won't get to ride in with any of the groups coming in.

Ya'll bring your slings and come enjoy the event with us. You will be home in plenty of time to watch the SEC championship game. You can find information about the event at http://www.eldridgetoyrun.com or our FB page.

If there is a ride happening somewhere/anywhere give us a shout.

1 spam 205 spam 412 spam 2868

spam tr spam ganey spam @ spam yahoo spam .com

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Bobby,

I am a bit confused on something.

The email (notification) that I received on my phone about your post had much more information than I see posted here.

I usually don't even read the notifications beyond who replied and on which thread and then when I get in front of my computer or laptop I come to the forum and check it out. Glad I didn't do that with this one. LOL

Thanks for helping to get the word out about the "Eldridge Toy Run"! I'll get some information posted shortly.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868