ROLL TIDE ROLL: ALABAMA

• Here's an overhead view of one of the past toy run events.

There are many organized rides that come to this event. There are organized rides that come from Huntsville, Decatur, Florence, Sumiton, Tuscaloosa, Amory MS, and Russelville just to name a few. You can go to http://www.eldridgetoyrun.com and look under the "Staging Places" menu to see if there is an organized ride coming through your area. There are always "long distance riders" that come from way up the East coast to Louisiana to South Florida and beyond. If you intend to be in contention for the long distance rider award you are in for a long ride!

Many folks choose not to ride in the "organized" rides and just find their own way on their own time.

Not everyone that comes does so on a bike or antique/classic car or rat rod etc. Some choose to come in their everyday work car and I have seen one arrive via a riding mower. It was a little modified but a mower none the less.

However you choose to come is not important. The important part is to "be there". There is no charge to participate, there is no charge for the provided meal, there is no charge to enter your vehicle in the car or bike show, there is no charge to enjoy watching the short program we have with the children and Santa as they are presented with gifts from their Christmas lists.

Participants wishing to enter their car in the car show please try to arrive by 10:30am as the bulk of the bikes will start arriving around 11:00am. At a minimum there are usually 400+ bikes there and if we have good weather then you can count on twice that number.

The program with the kids starts 12:00 noon or just before. It is pretty short and you should have no problem getting home in time to watch the S.E.C. Championship game.

We would love to see a good showing of Slings at this event! Love to see all you guys and gals there!

• I'm up. I'm up...

Where have you been. Have not seen you post in a while.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

@rabtech, you are always up except when you're not. And since your Slingshot cave is back in order, we know your right with the world.

Unlike you and @TR Ganey, other than work, haven't had any place to be. And work sure cuts into my time off...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• @rabtech,
    Had lots of lifestyle changes this past year. Steve and I are fine... it's others that seem to be changing (interfering) our lifestyles.. it seems to me, with each passing year, lifes requirements gets harder to jungle successfully. Maybe I just despise change...
    Me personally, needed to lay low from the forum for job reasons... yep, Polaris called and and I accepted back mid summer. Had to sign a proprietary disclosure and authorization release to my facebook and this forum.. how'd they know about the forum you might ask?? The shirt I was wearing caught their attention. They make excellent workshirts btw. Pretty cool to see these things come to life. It is my opinion that representatives are present and purposely unknown, gathering info at every event. Seems sort of a double blind study. I have seen many of your faces on company videos. ( @DKF Texas has been seen most often... hmmmm... ) And, I would even venture to guess they have logged in here.
    Now I must tell you this:

My posts or comments do not reflect fact or the opinion of Polaris Industries. It is strictly my own words and opinions stated here.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I understand @Guardian_Angel . I have spoke to several people in management positions at the factory and I have to say that they were always receptive to our forum. I believe they know we (members of this forum) have good intentions and want to spread knowledge and helpful information about their products. We are still planning on presenting a plan to them this year for a "ride in" to the facility in Huntsville next year.

I'll have to send you some more "work shirts" to wear. :-) You need to send me your size and preference on color via a private message. And if anyone else working their would like some "work shirts" please send me their shirt size and info.

Thanks for your update and we completely understand that your postings could be monitored. I'm sure they will be ok with everything they read...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• WORK? That's a four-lettered word where I come from and I was raised to not use them. And for once in my life, I'm NOT going to use that one!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Love the idea of a ride in.. I will let y'all know also of any rides happening here. They had one right before I started but was for slings victory and indian...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)