Braggin Rights: List Your Mods, Customizations for Your SlingShot..

• I have and keep an excel spreadsheet for all costs on the SS. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse. I hate seeing things I have had to buy twice! Anyhoo... here is the list of parts. :D

Madstad Stinger Top
    Baker Wind Wings
    Welter Performance Dual 2" Exhaust
    POW Shift Knob
    Shift boot
    Shift Adapter
    Windshield
    Floor Mats
    Car Cover - Budge size 2
    Alpha CAI
    1320 Header V1
    License Plate Bracket
    SSV Works Sound (Complete kit w/ Bluetooth)
    Ram Mounts
    Go Pro Mount
    Seat Brackets
    Alpha Coil Pk Cover
    DDM Hood Mounts
    Steering Wheel (Org $99.80 Sold for $50)
    Steering Column Hub + Spacers
    Transmission Cover
    Header Gasket
    Master Cylinder Brace
    CA Personalize Plate
    2015 SL Wheels/Tires
    Flag holder materials
    Rear windscreen V1
    2017 SLR Seats
    Turn Signal Harness/Upgrade
    SSV Works Rear Hoop Pods
    Alpine Amp + Install Kit
    iPod Hardwire Kit
    Headlight Conv
    New Rear Windscreen V2
    Momo Sterring wheel
    Momo Horn Ring
    POW Sticker
    St Royals Decals
    Rear Spoiler Size Large
    Push Pins for Top
    Custom Grille - Street Royals
    Fender Vents
    DDM Hood Hinges and Steering Wheel Bolts
    Air Ride
    2016 SL Wheels & Tires + Powder Coat & Install
    New Head Light Bulb & SS Bolts/Washers
    Rshot Parts (Headlight Wire Cover & ECU Plate)
    Cam Nut
    Brake Resivor & Clutch Caps
    Valve Cover Filter
    Turbo + Install
    WP Dual 2.5" Exhaust
    Header Blanket
    Fender Block Plates
    Rear ass end protector

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

Edited once, last by 2W2X1 ().

• @2W2X1, a spreadsheet without cost is just a bunch of sheet! And I didn't see 'new ol' lady' on your list. @Slingrazor, nice setup! I'll be looking for the momentary (spring loaded) switch for my horn soon. I know there's lot's out there and Otto has pretty much anything you want. Any suggestions?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @2W2X1, a spreadsheet without cost is just a bunch of sheet! @Slingrazor, nice setup! I'll be looking for the momentary (spring loaded) switch for my horn soon. I know there's lot's out there and Otto has pretty much anything you want. Any suggestions?

Lol... the total is embarrassing and I don't want this to become a contest.

Why a switch for your horn?? Make the actual horn button work. Call me and I'll walk you through it... had my setup for 2 years, no issues and no way to fail other than be stuck on till I can get it home. :D

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Lol... the total is embarrassing and I don't want this to become a contest.
    Why a switch for your horn?? Make the actual horn button work. Call me and I'll walk you through it... had my setup for 2 years, no issues and no way to fail other than be stuck on till I can get it home. :D

I jacked my clock spring and, if you remember from TDS, I had issues from the beginning with my Momo wheel. I did finally get it to work - once. But the wheel was off-center and when I pulled it, I never got it working again. I have the horn ring, and to get it to work I had to place thin strips of 3M tape on the backside to get enough clearance for the button to operate. However, when I tighten up the wheel on the adaptor, the horn goes off constantly. I'm tired of dickin' with it.

• You know what’s crazy is I have over $7500 in mine and I don’t think I would even call mine middle of the road compared to the ones I saw at Maggie! But I will be adding more when I can!

Proud Member of SOG!

Edited once, last by bjk81 ().

• Man Doug... I wish you could get your sling to my garage. I’d have you fixed up in no time!!

• @2W2X1, a spreadsheet without cost is just a bunch of sheet! And I didn't see 'new ol' lady' on your list. @Slingrazor, nice setup! I'll be looking for the momentary (spring loaded) switch for my horn soon. I know there's lot's out there and Otto has pretty much anything you want. Any suggestions?

There are many switches out there.
    I like the ones made by Blue Sea Systems that can be bought on Amazon. The action is good, they connect with a standard 1/4 inch space, and they sell a cover for the switch that will make them waterproof. The come in Momentary ON , On-Off-On, On-Off.
    Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck (ON)-OFF Toggle SPST Switch B000MMC7IO?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

• Man @2W2X1. The only thing I see here is your spread sheet. What I don’t see is HER spreadsheet for her POOL! I think you are still low bidder, cause if Momma ain’t happy, you don’t have a chance in hell of doin more. Am I right guys!
    JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @Boomer just triple my SS totals and you have the pool cost!

• For the record... the pool was for me and our daughter. Momma has a new Hotrod and she is MORE than pleased. I might be able to catch her now that I am boosted.

• Man Doug... I wish you could get your sling to my garage. I’d have you fixed up in no time!!

Thanks Joey! I'd have to bring my swimsuit. Is that the Lexus RC350 Sport?

There are many switches out there.I like the ones made by Blue Sea Systems that can be bought on Amazon. The action is good, they connect with a standard 1/4 inch space, and they sell a cover for the switch that will make them waterproof. The come in Momentary ON , On-Off-On, On-Off.
    Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck (ON)-OFF Toggle SPST Switch B000MMC7IO?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Thanks @Slingrazor! I have a Blue Sea fuse block. I'll check it out.

• Doug, it’s a 2017 GS F. It’s the beast... monster V8 in a luxury sedan. Has all the track goodies on it to. Pretty rad sleeper for those not familiar with the platform.

• Well @2W2X1 not to repeat but like I said Momma looks like she is Happy Happy. Did @MiM talk to you bout 9 July? Just a day ride?

Nope. Shame on @MiM!!

• Figured I would get this thread back on topic and update my list...

Hahn SST stage 2X
    PRP Gen 2 Seats
    Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) with Cycle Springs Quick release
    AEM Failsafe
    Canadian Headlight
    MyToy Double Nut Cover
    LRobbie Mesh Windscreen
    Rear Protection Plate by @SlingLow
    SL Wheels
    Madstad 9" Windshield Xtra Dark
    Kenwood Double DIN
    Jeep Modpods with Polk DB 6.5 Coax speakers
    SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure with 10" Kicker Sub
    Kenwood Amplifiers
    Slingshot Side Storage
    11 Piece Mat Kit
    Coil cover and Valve cover blessed by the hand of @Painter

Wrap is shipped and on the way
    For SSITR I have a little tucked away for suspension, new top, spoiler, and a couple of other goodies

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Sorry @Br4hm4 I got a little off topic
    JUST SAYIN

I don't care...I wanted to brag. lol. The last time I posted to this thread I had 2 short responses:

"All this is just telling me that I am in the wrong line of work..."

and...

"went with factory blade
    replaced factory blade with Madstad 9"
    Added Bluetooth receiver, 6.5" coaxial Polk DB speakers in Mod pods with Kenwood 4 channel amp
    added 10" Alpine Type R subwoofer with kenwood mono amp
    plasti-dipped the black inserts to sunset orange
    Bluetooth receiver died, changed to a in dash double din kenwood dvd player
    brake bleed to fix mushy brakes"

Not really a lot of mods in that list...

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Doug, it’s a 2017 GS F. It’s the beast... monster V8 in a luxury sedan. Has all the track goodies on it to. Pretty rad sleeper for those not familiar with the platform.

That ain't no sleeper! Sleeper can't look fast...
    And Joey, Boomer wants to ride July 9th... You down? Start in the hills, finish by the pool!
    Maybe the 2" WPDE could get installed??? :whistling: