Braggin Rights: List Your Mods, Customizations for Your SlingShot..

• believe it or not.... the progressive insurance man is visiting tomorrow a.m. to inspect the sling to justify the increase of loss of property...

Used this list to help gather receipts and and prices. Though relatively mod-est compared to some ....( see what I did there? ) I could've been on a cruise to the Bahamas,Hawaii, and Alaska, for whay we've spent in mods

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I made a list of add ons for my insurance company. Kinda scared myself,was 1-1/2 pages long, with the value being well over 2/3 original cost of my Sling. Don't want to put in print bacause if "someone else" in my family finds out, I will probably be placed on a "mod ban list"
    Turns out my insurance company has a cap of 15k accessories coverage, so we'll leave it at that.

• What if you had more mods than the SS cost!

Nationwide only goes so far past the value. I have 1500.00 that comes with the policy and 3500.00 more that I bought separately from them. That was all they would give me in additional accessory coverage. 5k wouldn't pay for much on it.

You know it just dawned on me that my brakes and wheels would be that much... wow. I need to reevaluate this insurance thing.....

• Small list so far:
    base model...updated as of 06/22...

went with factory blade...replaced factory blade with Madstad 9"
    Added Bluetooth receiver, 6.5" coaxial Polk DB speakers in Mod pods with Kenwood 4 channel amp
    added 10" Alpine Type R subwoofer with kenwood mono amp - changing to a Kicker RT10 sub tonight

Bluetooth receiver died, changed to a in dash double din kenwood dvd player
    Audio shade for the DVD player
    plasti-dipped the black inserts to sunset orange - stripped all the plastidip
    brake bleed to fix mushy brakes and have added the Alpha Master Brake Cylinder Brace
    Cycle Springs 11 piece Floor mat kit
    Hahn Turbo Kit with side Exhaust and AEM fail safe
    SL wheels with Firestone Indy 500 Wide Oval Tires
    Bullet Speed V-Back top - should be here today

I told myself I was going to sell this thing before it started costing me too much...now...I have too much in to it to sell it...

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Yep, that insurance thing.

Just pushed mine into 8-11k additional customization range. Completed the verification this morning. The thing to keep in mind here is... if the Sling goes missing or out in a blaze, would be very difficult to claim mods above standard policy without receipts and pics.

Recovery from accident, all mods would be present for verification.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• What if you had more mods than the SS cost!

Nationwide only goes so far past the value. I have 1500.00 that comes with the policy and 3500.00 more that I bought separately from them. That was all they would give me in additional accessory coverage. 5k wouldn't pay for much on it.

You know it just dawned on me that my brakes and wheels would be that much... wow. I need to reevaluate this insurance thing.....

We have motorcycle insurance thru progressive as the underwriter for USAA,
    Maybe you could try getting quote from progressive?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• believe it or not.... the progressive insurance man is visiting tomorrow a.m. to inspect the sling to justify the increase of loss of property...

Used this list to help gather receipts and and prices. Though relatively mod-est compared to some ....( see what I did there? ) I could've been on a cruise to the Bahamas,Hawaii, and Alaska, for whay we've spent in mods

I think I could get a round trip to the space station LOL :00000436::00000436::00008172::00008172:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• oh come on, top 3 favs... top 3 reccommended... :D

Well definitely anything that was done in Houlton, Wisconsin by Alpha Powersport! That is waaaaay more than 3 right @Turbosling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I was resisting doing this because I was afraid to see what I have spent.
    But here ya go and I am sure I missed something

Exterior:

• Carbon Fiber rear wing
    • Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
    • Custom Graphics
    • Custom Grill
    • LED Headlights
    • LED Highlights
    • LED Fog Lights
    • Hydro-dipped carbon Bel Guard
    • Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame
    • Metricks Fender
    • Metricks Lower Wing
    • Assault Gas Cap
    • Rabtech front protection kit

Suspension & Wheels

• Silver Chrome powder coated base wheels
    • Custom center caps
    • BFG G-Force Sport Comp 2 Tires
    • QA 1 Coil Overs
    • DDM Sway Bar
    • Driller Rotors
    • Hawk Pads
    • Fab Factory Axel Lock
    • Fab factory E Brake Cover

Interior

• PRP Seats
    • PRP Storage bags Rear and Side
    • Gen 2 Mats – Slingshot Only
    • Fab Factory E Brake Handle
    • Carbon Fiber Trim Kit
    • Assault Pedal covers
    • Schroth Racing 4 point harness & pads
    • CMS5 Radio
    • SSV Front Pods with Focal Speakers
    • SSV Rear Hump Pods with Focal Speakers
    • Focal Amp
    • Assault Hub and flat bottom steering wheel
    • DDM windshield post
    • Garmin GPS
    • DDM center console
    • Inovate gauges

Powertrain

• DDM Forged engine
    • DDM Oil Cooler Kit
    • DDM Flywheel and Clutch
    • DDM Fuel Rail
    • DDM coolant Tank
    • DDM Coolant reroute
    • Hahn Turbo
    • Hahn Side Exhaust

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Now just add that to your build thread where you can keep adding to it

• I can't list my Mods, because it would crash @rabtechs and our forum. Plus my Barbie would do something I don't like. :00000450::00000450:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• soooo it is just a gazioliooon $ :00008172::00008172: