Braggin Rights: List Your Mods, Customizations for Your SlingShot..

• Okay here goes...
    Alpha turbo, 2 bar
    Alpha side exit turbo exhaust
    Alpha big brake kit
    Alpha bell housing cover
    Alpha coil pack cover custom painted by @Painter (looks amazing)
    Valve cover custom painted by @Painter (marbling effect is bonkers)
    Full custom paint job with gold leaf inserts by @Painter
    Alpha shift knob adapter
    DDM short throw shifter
    PRP heated gen one seats
    Takata harnesses
    NRG short hub adapter
    NRG gen 3.0 quick release
    NRG full carbon fiber x10 steering wheel
    Sling wing wind directors
    Madstad 9" blade wind screen
    Madstad stinger roof
    Custom two tone wheels
    JRI two way adjustable shocks
    Morimoto halos on all six headlights
    Led headlights
    LEDs all over the sling in general
    Corbin saddle bags
    Unified performance super nut locker
    Ultimat custom floor mats from @slingmods
    Assault pinky extender on the turn signal
    Assault pedal covers
    PRP side pouches

That may be all? I'm honestly not sure.

• So you're trying to say you basically kept it stock? j/k. Damn CR, after all this time I finally got my chance to meet you and see in person that awesome ride of yours. Too bad I never got the chance to follow you on any ride, but I'm sure it runs as great as it looks. We are no longer strangers, so if there's anything you need that i can assist with, feel free to contact me and I;ll do my best to help. You da man

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• So you're trying to say you basically kept it stock? j/k. Damn CR, after all this time I finally got my chance to meet you and see in person that awesome ride of yours. Too bad I never got the chance to follow you on any ride, but I'm sure it runs as great as it looks. We are no longer strangers, so if there's anything you need that i can assist with, feel free to contact me and I;ll do my best to help. You da man

It was absolutely great to finally meet you, Phil. You're right. It's pretty much stock. It's kinda tempting to get another one and strip it down to see how light and agile it could actually be.

• Danggg.. lookin' good man. hahaha "Assault Pinky Extender". I'm emailing them now to see if I can change the name to this. Classic.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• I will list mine, definitely not for bragging rights as I have been going at mods very slowly and with a lot of the boring basics over the last 18 months. Primarily because on any new machine it takes time for the aftermarket to really heat up. I also like to simply enjoy any of my rides and then adding stuff over time makes everything old seem new again.

Really only listing these as I think this thread can become a great reference for those looking at similar mods for their rides. And who am I kidding. Help me to remember even half the stuff I have bought.

F4 +3 windscreen, Cycle springs floor mats, cycle springs axle nut lock, DDM tranny dust cover, DIY hood lift support mod, Slingshotmodshop full HIDs - replaced by DDM full HID kit, Alpha CAI (candy red), Alpha coil pack cover (glossy black), Alpha shift adapter, Alpha variable exhaust, 1320 header, weighted chrome shift knob, Shark 7800 BT audio system, PRP shift boot, Hahn coil-overs, Alpha laser alignment.

That's it for now. Contemplating upgrading seats but want to get some miles on the new suspension first. Since I am going the NA route for now also thinking about getting a tune but have to admit the header, exhaust and CAI are providing what I want at the moment and still not sure if I ultimately want to go turbo in the longer run. The turbo is more appealing to me if I were to go the Alpha four wheel conversion route. More traction and more power are a better combo and I already have passed the law more times over the limit than I want to. Just last Sunday I passed a state trooper with my daughter doing 85 in a 55. I thought he had me for sure when I saw him hit the brakes and the shoulder to turn around and come after me but he must have had something more important on his agenda, gassed it, pulled back out and kept going.

• Small list so far:
    base model...

went with factory blade
    replaced factory blade with Madstad 9"
    Added Bluetooth receiver, 6.5" coaxial Polk DB speakers in Mod pods with Kenwood 4 channel amp
    added 10" Alpine Type R subwoofer with kenwood mono amp
    plasti-dipped the black inserts to sunset orange
    Bluetooth receiver died, changed to a in dash double din kenwood dvd player
    brake bleed to fix mushy brakes

yep...that's it. Developing a few mods currently that may or may not be available for purchase.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Well, When I first came to the forums I was told I "HAD TO MOD" well, I became a MOD junkie. The Transformation has been night and day..Lots of nice machines out there, All different and unique to that individual..There all nice in my eyes

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Let's see, I'm going to try to do this chronologically ...
    1) homemade license plate relocate kit
    2) homemade chopped rear shock shackle
    3) Red silicone coolant hose set
    4) Red anodized (fluids) caps
    5) Red anodized gauge bezels
    6) 1320 stainless steel header
    7) Alpha side exit cat delete stainless exhaust
    8) replacement Massive speakers (not installed yet)
    9) Hahn CAI w/intake box (black)
    10) windscreen mount convex rear view mirror
    11) Red skull hydro dipped belt guard (thanks @Shack you da man)
    12) JRI 2-way adjustable coilovers w/red springs
    13) Red accented Motegi's w/Nitto 555's
    14) Hahn stage II 2-bar turbocharger (not installed yet)
    15) J-Mod hood insert (not installed yet)
    16) Red anodized rear axle nut Up-Lock
    17) Red anodized aluminum lug nuts (not installed yet)
    18) DDM Red powder coated master cylinder support
    19) DDM Silver anodized coolant hose clamp kit
    20) DDM stainless steel valve cover trim
    21) Polaris cockpit storage pouches (raffle prize from SSITS) yay!
    22) Homemade battery post relocate kit (not installed yet)
    23) Ceramic brake pads (not installed yet)
    24) Oops! forgot first mod: homemade mudflap for swingarm
    25) Alpha tranny dust cover

And that's it I'm done ... ;):thumbsup::00008862:

• "that's it I'm done" you poor, poor delusional man - once you start you can't stop :P :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it