We all love pics, right?

• So new toy showed (not to be confused with @mytoy)

Machine showed filthy & 2 1/2 hours after there "be there in 40 min" call. I was pretty pissed in condition machine was delivered called & they waived $73 shipping fee :thumbsup: . Still I detailed Tractor for over an hour. Installed bagger & here's outcome...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Machine showed filthy & 2 1/2 hours after there "be there in 40 min" call. I was pretty pissed in condition machine was delivered called & they waived $73 shipping fee :thumbsup: . Still I detailed Tractor for over an hour. Installed bagger & here's outcome...

That thar sho is purty. You gonna mow grass wit that thar purty? Sho would be a shame to git that thar purty, dirty. Best let me have it and yo carry yo'sef back up thar to the poach and suck on some sweet tea. Me and purty got some squealin' to do!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Are you cutting grass or taking it to a car show

May be time for a DDMWorks S/C :00000008:

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

Cute Flamingos

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Don't even think about using that sweet machine before a good coat of Presta Mister!! :thumbup:
    And by the way....I don't see any mods yet???......just sayin......... :whistling:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Upgraded to a commercial JD last year. I love it mines the Z930R. Hydraulic deck Mulch on demand is awesome. And it mows at 12mph. I do however spend 3 or 4 days of my week mowing.

@Slingshot Garage, love the John Deer, I have just smaller version. But what is that in the cage behind your tractor????? It looks like a baby panda bear !? Where exactly is campground?
    China???

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• @Slingshot Garage, love the John Deer, I have just smaller version. But what is that in the cage behind your tractor????? It looks like a baby panda bear !? Where exactly is campground?
    China???

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Rotflmao it is a panda a stuffed one my dog ripped it to shreds and it's head ended up there lol. Good eye

• Are you cutting grass or taking it to a car show

??? I don't wanna get it dirty.....weathers been ugly, haven't been able to mow..Can tell you this though 10 years from now it will look pretty close to new!!

• Well did first mow, machine smoked like a SOB!?? Oil is fine.. hoping it's just break it? Real thick ?? Never had a machine do this before..... ?(

So I'm mowing & all the sudden the hood just goes flying off machine and slides across driveway & gets F'ed up !! =O:cursing: .. oh yeah they never put it on right ... I was on phone immediately raising Hell ! Will go & swap out tomorrow.
    Nice cut, but exspierance has been awful
    :thumbdown:

• Well did first mow, machine smoked like a SOB!?? Oil is fine.. hoping it's just break it? Real thick ?? Never had a machine do this before..... ?(

So I'm mowing & all the sudden the hood just goes flying off machine and slides across driveway & gets F'ed up !! =O:cursing: .. oh yeah they never put it on right ... I was on phone immediately raising Hell ! Will go & swap out tomorrow.
    Nice cut, but exspierance has been awful
    :thumbdown:

Dang, I really wanted to thumbs down, but couldn't. Could happen to anyone, but sucks that it happened to you. I've been there, and no matter what happens from here you won't feel really "good" about the machine going forward. I had a couple issues too, very minor. One handle adjustment bolt worked loose, easy fix. The dealer showed me how they adjust on the showroom floor, and that was the one that he was messing with. I suspect it never got tightened like it should have. The other thing was, went to use it the 4th time, and battery was dead. Two cells dropped. But this was a leftover from August 2016, and I suspect it wasn't on a charger until I bought it. Got a new battery from the dealer, he's only a few blocks from me. I'm really pleased with the cut, and it has cut my rider time nearly in half.

• That's a bummer @BONES. Hope they get you back to the brand new looking, non-smoking mower you thought you bought. ;)

@WOLF, Buddy, I'm torqued. I slept on it & making them give me a new tractor, gunna battle for a 46" cause of all the BS! Going there later