We all love pics, right?

• Stopped in at my local Simplicity dealer here in the small town I live in. He cut me a really great deal I couldn't pass on, and got this Zero Turn Simplicity Contender. I've been looking at them for awhile, but just couldn't talk myself into parting with the $. It's a 52 inch, it's commercial, and because it was about to change (detachable plastic work bed will be on next model) he discounted it $800 and I got a $300 rebate from Simplicity. I pick it up tonight. Bigger deck than I had, Zero turn so quicker to get around things, and mow speeds up to 7 MPH. Add up to less yard work and more time for a ride in the SS....

• Such an odd title... But I'd say your pretty good at marketing or click bait! ;)

And I liked it! :thumbup:

Well, I wasn't sure whether to even post this mower on here. With a title like this, it fits. But honestly, with this group, who knows where the thread could go? I've been on a few forums, and read many that I never joined. This group here is better at Thread Derailment than any group I've seen.... :thumbsup:

• I'm also shopping zero-turns. Had an old Craftsman for a few years and it cut my mowing time by a third. When it died I went back to using my garden tractor and it takes about 3 hours to mow the big yard, and I have to use a walk behind for the smaller yards. The zero turn could do it all.

• Upgraded to a commercial JD last year. I love it mines the Z930R. Hydraulic deck Mulch on demand is awesome. And it mows at 12mph. I do however spend 3 or 4 days of my week mowing.

I have that same hot rod mower!
    Damn best money I ever spent!
    I had a little accident with the last one - sort of drove it off the dam wall into the 12' deep section of the pod!
    But I dragged it out with the tractor - took off the air filters changed the oil and it ran well enough to trade it in!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I picked it up last night, and mowed with it for the first time. Very nice, and even with my only having about 2 hours on zero turn mowers, I was able to keep the lines straight and cut my mowing time by at least 1/3. Anyone considering a zero turn in this size and price range I'd recommend this model. This one is a left over 2016, and with the rebate I've got a little over 4k in it. I likely could have gotten it a little cheaper in the city (not much though), but we have a dealer in my small town and I wanted to support my local. He stocks parts, has a nice selection of mowers, weed eaters, blowers, trimmers, you name it. And all good stuff, not the cheap junk.

• Got new Cub Cadet yesterday ( pick up next week). My Deere is 12 years old & looks like new, but wanted a new tractor, just cause. Cub 42" 18hp. Will do the job fine... so here's how I got slamming Price. Online tractor & bagger OTD IS $2,046.

I received a 10% off coupon. Doesn't say "excludes".. so went to Depot also with a flyer from Tractor Supply $100 off there Cubs. The Mgr was real good I dealt with said there not considered a competitor but will match. Then HE said I can get you another $100 off if you open a new Depot card, ok mines all paid off.. and then he took the 10% off so Tractor, bagger & taxes OTD $1537!! :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Got new Cub Cadet yesterday ( pick up next week). My Deere is 12 years old & looks like new, but wanted a new tractor, just cause. Cub 42" 18hp. Will do the job fine... so here's how I got slamming Price. Online tractor & bagger OTD IS $2,046.

I received a 10% off coupon. Doesn't say "excludes".. so went to Depot also with a flyer from Tractor Supply $100 off there Cubs. The Mgr was real good I dealt with said there not considered a competitor but will match. Then HE said I can get you another $100 off if you open a new Depot card, ok mines all paid off.. and then he took the 10% off so Tractor, bagger & taxes OTD $1537!! :thumbsup:

Jay, if I cover the gas, will you come down and cut my lawn for me?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE