Alpha Cold Air Intake

• Right now it`s still an issue. After dealer resets the check engine light it may last a day and after another reset it may go 300 miles till it comes back on. Polaris is shipping a new ECU for the dealer to install. I`m hoping this will take care of the problem.

• Right now it`s still an issue. After dealer resets the check engine light it may last a day and after another reset it may go 300 miles till it comes back on. Polaris is shipping a new ECU for the dealer to install. I`m hoping this will take care of the problem.

keep me in the loop either way .

• question for everyone. Reviving an old thread because I have a code issue popping up. Read this thread but it hasn't solved my problem.

Oil changed today. Engine light came on shortly after when I fueled up.

Code is 65565

Now aside from the oil change..... the only other mechanical thing that has been done is I added a 1320 exhaust while in Vegas. However that was about 3500 miles ago and the issue just sprung up.

Any thoughts here?

• You didn't state if you had issues with rough idle or rpm ...

Possible that you got some bad fuel...

But, since you changed oil... you may have inadvertently pulled on a lead while operating wrenches.

Check MAP sensor electrical connector on the Alpha CAI tube. Also check that the sensor did not back out of the tube. Mine was a B to get fully seated.

Check the O2 sensor connector on the cross frame near the coolant overflow tank and the wiring from the connector down to the O2 sensor.

Could have been a blip... but if you find nothing obvious, youtube has plenty vids on how to remove, clean, and test O2 sensors.

You did check for oil leaks and oil level after oil change, right? Just kidding!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• yeah, no issues with rough idle at anything. But then, still learning the sound of the new muffler. Not having to feather the gas though at lights.

No leaks.

Will check out the sensors when I get it in under the shed again.