Happy Anniversary Forum

• Doesn't seem like it but it was 1 year ago today that @rabtech created the new forum. Very quickly a vast majority of the knowledge transferred at a rapid pace making Slingshotinfo the go to place for anything Slingshot. This forum being born out of discontent from the Darkside has created an atmosphere of brotherhood (and Sisters) connecting folks all over the US making them true life and not just screen friends. Through this forum we have travelled thousands of miles to visit one another, countless acts of kindness and support for each other. I can't say for sure because I don't do other social media but this forum has GOT to be special because there is never any negativity and only solutions to problems whatever they may be. @rabtech - I knew it would be my new home on the first day but congratulations bro - ya really hit this one outta the park!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thanks so much @rabtech for building a gathering and meeting place for us to share. This is a fine place to gain information and make lifelong friendships. I am honored to be a part of this. @billmartin, thanks for a very well written start to this thread and your contributions to keep things moving along.
    Mike Bruner.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Can't thank @rabtech enough for getting this started!!

I feel very honored to have been here from the beginning and watched so many new members join, make so many new friends and to glean so much from so many!!

@Bill Martin you said it. This is a family!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I've not been here since the inception. I bounced around some last spring, and signed up on TDS. I may have posted a couple times there, but don't remember. But I did see someone over there reference this place, and I looked and found it. Wasn't long after, I joined and never looked back. Not sure how this works, because usually when you have over 1000 people on a forum, there will be some heads butting at some point. Those rules don't seem to apply over here. We may not like a post here or there, but there is just more respect and willingness to help each other. In the end, we are more like family. Like others, I thank you @rabtech!

• No need to thank me. All I did was provide the ink and paper. You all provided the most important part... The content!

The forums success is because you all are here everyday contributing content.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Now, let's have a party! Slingshotinfo.com dinner meetup at SSITR. Since I've never been, I just have the idea, but let me know how I can help.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Now, let's have a party! Slingshotinfo.com dinner meetup at SSITR. Since I've never been, I just have the idea, but let me know how I can help.

*** Disclaimer, I believe at least one of the rides includes what I'm about to suggest... ***

@GH_Sidekick (Sharon) and I (Brent) will be staying in Robbinsville, NC on Monday. There is a great place to eat, awesome venue, nearby (Tapoco Lodge) that has wonderful food and outside seating by the river. If we head out by 4 PM one afternoon, we could be there by 5:30 or so. Get back by dark, likely 8:30 or 9 (allowing 1 1/2 hours for us to eat). We could take a ride together, have a good meal with friends, and end the daylight with another ride together. The roads there are winding and twisty, and the scenery is beautiful. If we leave earlier, I can take you several different routes to get there, all great rides. I'd lead the ride, providing the amount of us doesn't get too large. Even then, there are ways to get around it if I have a few that have ridden in groups before, that I can use as "watchers". I can only keep tabs on so far back, need others along the pack to help watch for those behind them.

It's just an offer. I'm sure there are places closer. A long time ago I was there in MV for dinner, and JT's steakhouse was pretty good. The advantage to eating local is if the party gets to "imbibing" it's close to the motels/hotels.

Any way this goes, count us in if we meet for time together!

• Thank's @rabtech, I know that we the people keep this forum going, but you are the one that saw the need and started it up. I will never forget when I got home that week from a trip the number of PM's that were to me on that other place, telling me where everyone had gone to and to get the hell over here. Thank's again and to the best friend's in the world.

• Happy First Anniversary!

Hope everyone continues to add content, ideas (be it ridiculous or extreme), and show a little respect when in the house. We come from all over with a common thread in the Slingshot. We love it or we hate it, but we all need the info...

@rabtech and crew, it's a nice ride!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: