Glove Box Warning Emblem

• I hope they are this available. I sent money for 1 back in December. Even sent @Slingshot Garage a PM and never received a response. He has been busy with the wife and baby. I don't think we have had an update but I might have missed it. Hope everything is going good.

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS:

• She is still at the Ronald McDonald house, and doing well as of yesterday or the day before. There was a post on it, and he has been busy holding down the home front with the boys and also trying to see her as much as possible (90 min drive from home to her one way). I know several of us sent in orders for things, but it was understood that it might be awhile before we got the items. I am not worried about it. I'm sure they are available, but not promptly. More pressing issues with the family for now, understandably.

• She is still at the Ronald McDonald house, and doing well as of yesterday or the day before. There was a post on it, and he has been busy holding down the home front with the boys and also trying to see her as much as possible (90 min drive from home to her one way). I know several of us sent in orders for things, but it was understood that it might be awhile before we got the items. I am not worried about it. I'm sure they are available, but not promptly. More pressing issues with the family for now, understandably.

Everything going ok I hope... wife and I really enjoy helping the RMH out here in Albany NY, but being there is so hard on the families.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• @SaltyClownNY, not sure if you know their status, but Shawna has a very risky pregnancy. She has been staying there because of that since before Christmas. They live 90 minutes from the hospital, and the risk was too high for her not to be close by if something were to go bad quickly. If I'm not mistaken, they were hoping for about 2 more weeks before the baby comes. As far as I've heard so far, she is fine, baby is fine, and all is going as well as they had hoped. Prayers that it continues this way for them. They have went thru more than enough in the past year (plus), and they certainly could use some things in life turning good and coming their way.

Edit*---- just saw this thread, go to post 118. Shawna just posted last evening, and all is going well with her and the baby.
    Helping Our Own

• Thanks @Goats_Hogs. Yeah, I went looking for a post and found hers. Good to know things are going well. I have a photography background and the RMH brings the kids over for free sittings. We ended up doing all/most of the work for the 30th year anniversary for them here in Albany NY. My own family has been struck by a few bad things in recent years and our harts go out to them as we've been there. I'm glad things are looking good. If they need anything or someone is doing something for them, let us know.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Yep....I'm interested in a warning emblem myself!!
    No rush, I'll watch for any updates as things progress on the home front!!
    First things first.....take care of the family!!!
    Congrats to you both!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi