Hello fellas!

• Bones, how does it feel to be on a forum that allows you to say DAMN without warning points being added to your account?

Fun, I have been beated, scolded and received so many private messages for my God Damn Mouth on other forum Im almost gun shy to even say Damn! :00008356:

My family had an intervention for me to clean up my act of damming. Now that Im here alls out the Damn door and I can enjoy myself with you Damn good fellers!!! So with that raise your glasses "DAMN" :00008040::00000436:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Fun, I have been beated, scolded and received so many private messages for my God Damn Mouth on other forum Im almost gun shy to even say Damn! :00008356:
    My family had an intervention for me to clean up my act of damming. Now that Im here alls out the Damn door and I can enjoy myself with you Damn good fellers!!! So with that raise your glasses "DAMN" :00008040::00000436:

Damnit @BONES.....what am I supposed to do with all the dish soap I was going top send you??? Plus, I'll have to retire my Lightening Clock I was so fond of using in the other forum (counting down until you got spanked yet again)..........I guess all good things must come to an end.........

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Damnit @BONES.....what am I supposed to do with all the dish soap I was going top send you??? Plus, I'll have to retire my Lightening Clock I was so fond of using in the other forum (counting down until you got spanked yet again)..........I guess all good things must come to an end.........

I can say what ever I DAMN want now and you all will listen!! :00008356: . Good thing you came quick Adam, I was sending the boys :00000436:

• Happy to have found this new forum. I don't use the words some of y'all do but I'm not going to say anything when you do. If I don't like what was said I will just pass on by the words. I don't really like censorship. For the time being, we are still a free country! Again, HAPPY TO BE HERE!

• Ok, you fellas got this....Im checking out...Great first full day RAB! Turn around/ Members is GOD DAMN Awesome for 1 day. Should be Proud of yourself and your Minions (the members) :00008359:

• Happy to be a member, and a special thanks to @rabtech for putting this together!!! I raise my glass to you sir!!! Salute!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Happy to have found this new forum. I don't use the words some of y'all do but I'm not going to say anything when you do. If I don't like what was said I will just pass on by the words. I don't really like censorship. For the time being, we are still a free country! Again, HAPPY TO BE HERE!

@dangerdarrell I don't think this is about being able to use any words we want. It is more about the overly sensitivity on that forum. That forum started off great, but once it became more about money and less about its members it went downhill. Like you said I don't care what bad or good words ppl say, but deleting old post and sending reprimands to ppl for old post from when it was allowed is just dumb. I myself was never reprimanded so in all truthiness I don't have the complaints a lot of ppl here have, but I work in a corporate situation everyday & would prefer not to deal with that same mentality while trying to have fun online.

• Boy oh boy, the folks across the road have no idea what they have lost in that explosion. "OG"s are jumping here in droves. We made a success over there and we can do even better here.
    One cannot treat "Family" like crap and expect anything less!