NASCAR Spectators

• NASCAR is a family owned business....the old man died the kids took over and you know how that usually goes ....right down the tubes......currently it’s worth over 5.5 BILLION ...do you think the kids might want to spend some of that money?

• I think they would be very wise to take the money and run if they can get anyone to buy it. Nooscar as we know it is done. It's all down hill from here unless someone else takes over and completely re structures the whole thing and even then it'll never be what is was back in the day. So long Nooscar!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I thought a noose had to have a legit amount of loops ,13! I guess the culprit who tied that rope didn’t know how to make one to fulfill the definition. It’s so pathetic to need a little attention or publicity. I’m thinking the stock is heading down, down ,down.

• So I stopped by a local race shop to see how everyone was doing, as can be expected the topic of NASCAR came up and it was 100% unanimous that everyone has just turned it off, in fact many local teams are boycotting NASCAR sanctioned local tracks. I found out something I was not aware of posted below. I can not verify it but sure as hell makes sense.

BUBBA WALLACE Petty Racing Group Owned by: Medallion Financial Corp.

Breaking TODAY: Medallion Announces Election of Cynthia A. Hallenbeck to Board of Directors

Cynthia Hallenbeck Currently serves on the CLINTON Health Access Initiative board of directors

Medallion Financial Corp. Announces Election of Cynthia A. Hallenbeck to Board of Directors

Ms. Hallenbeck currently serves on the Clinton Health Access Initiative board of director’s committee…

Bubba Wallace’s Black Lives Matter Car Is Not Result of Lost Sponsor

Wallace’s Sponsors Include Coke & STP Wallace has a number of sponsors including Coca-Cola and STP. According to Richard Petty Motorsports, Wallace has a long list of spon- sors: World Wide Technology, U.S. Air Force, Chevrolet, Coca-Cola, Vann York, Mack, E.E. Ward Moving and Storage Company, STP, Alsco, Medallion Financial Group, Monster Energy, 3M, Spectrum, Mac Tools, Wyndham, Miller, Mechanix Wear, Safety-Kleen and Transporta- tion Impact. Petty admitted that Wallace’s charismatic personality makes him a sponsor’s dream.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Maybe so but Nooscar is a dead sanctioning body walking. All those companies will get tired of spending the advertising dollars when nooscar is singing to no viewership and empty stands. It all started a long time ago but the bullshit that is going on now is the final nails in the coffin. jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• at least there aren't any politics involved.....LOL...

• Two years ago I was at Pocono Raceway and saw Bubba Wallace lose a front break caliper. Awesome to see his reaction taking the car into the infield grass to scrub of speed. Followed by a good amount of luck going back across the track just beyond turn one thread traffic, hit the wall and somehow walk away. I became an instant fan.

Fast forward and a false narrative hyped up, published as fact then proven false. OK it was not as appeared. Just as a push for what's wrong a good person will speak up and admit for what is false. If Bubba is not man enough to at the very least stand up and admit after seeing the whole story it was not as it appeared he does not have my respect. Not a fan. Politics are now entering NASCAR, not for me. I will go to a favorite local dirt track, drink some beers and have a good time!

• Two years ago I was at Pocono Raceway and saw Bubba Wallace lose a front break caliper. Awesome to see his reaction taking the car into the infield grass to scrub of speed. Followed by a good amount of luck going back across the track just beyond turn one thread traffic, hit the wall and somehow walk away. I became an instant fan.

Fast forward and a false narrative hyped up, published as fact then proven false. OK it was not as appeared. Just as a push for what's wrong a good person will speak up and admit for what is false. If Bubba is not man enough to at the very least stand up and admit after seeing the whole story it was not as it appeared he does not have my respect. Not a fan. Politics are now entering NASCAR, not for me. I will go to a favorite local dirt track, drink some beers and have a good time!

Early on I was hoping he would make it. How little do we know.

I think it is pretty obvious he is bought and paid for - most likely promised he would get what he wants if he does as he is told. He is moving on to CGR backed by McDonald's.

I haven't watched 1 minute of NASCAR since the day he started with the ban the flag crap. The funny thing is that NASCAR is destroying itself trying to appeal to an age group that just doesn't care about cars or racing. Half of them still live at home and take the bus. Maybe they would watch the Prius 100.

Dirt tracks are still running around here so that's where I will be, Food taste better with a layer of clay on it

Stay Safe

Sling On

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• millenials don’t do much to support the economy.....don’t buy cars, houses, furniture, appliances ....they have changed the face of the economy....of sports....of the auto industry, the housing market, the other major industries...Entertainment....restaurants...fast food...most of their life Constantly revolves around a cell phone...

• When the flag thing came up I pictured my father asking me, 'What do they pay you for son?' Me: 'Driving the car.' Dad: 'How much do they pay you?' Me: 'This salary'. Dad: 'Then shut your mouth and drive the damn car! Let someone else save the world!'

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• As a spectator of any sport, it is a way to escape the daily crap that goes on in the wold and enjoy something you are passionate about.

Once they introduce the same crap into the sport it is no has any value.

From the view of the driver I agree with SlingLow - but without fans in the stands the stands there will be no one to drive for.

That is the one thing that baffles me about NASCAR - I always thought they did the best at representing fans and sponsors but that seems to no longer be true.

Just the opinion of a boy with a dog who no longer watches

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!