Slingshot rental

• I'm very excited to announce that we have started up a rental deptartment.
    As of right now I have one SL and a base automatic for rent and we rented the red SL for 8 days after 1 hour of ownership.
    We plan on covering the whole Tristate region of Ohio , Kentucky and West Virginia .
    Will plan on adding 2 more to our rental fleet shortly .

• We are located in KY and I did the automatic conversion . Absolutely love it and it will beat the 5 speed off the line everytime lol
    Automatic is a lot of fun but strange because you push D and go .

• We drove thru Lexington, KY on our way from WV to Nashville, TN via Ohio last year on our way back to Texas. First time I'd been in KY since I was a child.

As far as your auto-trans conversion, I'd think folks would be interested in a write-up on how you did it. For example, did you set it up for fully automatic operation or does the driver tell it when to shift into the next gear?

• We drove thru Lexington, KY on our way from WV to Nashville, TN via Ohio last year on our way back to Texas. First time I'd been in KY since I was a child.

As far as your auto-trans conversion, I'd think folks would be interested in a write-up on how you did it. For example, did you set it up for fully automatic operation or does the driver tell it when to shift into the next gear?

KY is a nice state to live in but most of a the coal mines and steel mills have closed down . Good paying jobs are drying up.
    My automatic is a true automatic and it was a huge pain in the ass to figure out the first time and to program the trans controller. We had to do it twice because I was informed the Trany only had 14k miles so we installed it . Big mistake , all transmissions will be rebuilt before installing.