Snazzy chasing a Hyunndia Genesis up Blood Mountain

• Folks I have two video's for you to watch. My Friend Vinny in the Georgia Mountains, is one of the most experience riders of Blood Mountain. He rides all types of vehicles and excels to the highest level in all of them. I got him into mounting a dash cam in his Genesis for a run up Blood Mountain and I follow in my Slingshot to capture. He has 348 HP and knows how to use every one of those horses. Believe me, if you try to pass, he knows how to capture just enough more to stop your challenge. First video is him in his Genesis. If that growl doesn't crawl you spine, nothing will. Then next video is me and Snazzy, ready to stay right on his bumper with Snazzy. Well we are off and , oh, heck, just watch the video, you will see how my 165 HP stacks up to some of these 300 HP plus Fire Breathing Monsters. Enjoy the rides.

This is the Hyunndia Genesis Ride view from dash up Blood Mountain

This is Snazzy's Dash view ride up Blood Mountain following, sorry, editing problem with sound half way through.
    I edited the sound of Vinny's ride into Snazzy's ride for the feel and sound of some awesome power. Notice, Vinny
    answered the challenge, just watch it.

• should have PMed me... That's my back yard!
    :D

I live in Paradise Valley campground in the Summer. North From Linda's Gas Station on Hwy 129. We will have to ride. I have a group from Fla coming up this Oct 9th for some group rides.

• You must have had a Wooly Burger at the Pool Rm when it was around. we will do some rides for sure, maybe get some of the Guys in Elijay.