Post here Pictures of your Family

• Don't give it a second thought @BONES .... he is just like we were at that age - he wouldn't sneak it out .... right

sent from the Bader Badger, FAST red slingshot

he's 12 & cant reach pedals?? He would have a death wish!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• he's 12 & cant reach pedals?? He would have a death wish!!

Just giving you a hard time sir - you gotta couple years before you have to worry and even then he knows right from wrong and you've brought him up right .... but he will dream about driving it like he stole it

• Just giving you a hard time sir - you gotta couple years before you have to worry and even then he knows right from wrong and you've brought him up right .... but he will dream about driving it like he stole it

He's SOOOOooo going to take it out... Boys will be boys after all!

Heck, check out this little one ~> Link 8)

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Just giving you a hard time sir - you gotta couple years before you have to worry and even then he knows right from wrong and you've brought him up right .... but he will dream about driving it like he stole it

Do what I did..Mark where the wheels were with chalk, park in same spot, wipe away chalk..Pops knew nothing unless he marked mileage & played dumb ?(:huh: Im one of those OCD people who notice EVERYTHING so my kid better be REAL CAREFUL!

• Congrats Jay!!!! That is an awesome family you have Brother!!! Just think, at this rate, he'll be making it to a spot on one of the major teams in a few years, and be able to support you & mom.
    Feeding, clothing, hauling him to all the games, etc, is a pretty good investment in your retirement plan if you ask me!!!

Seriously tho.....all the great achievements your kids do could not have been accomplished without parents as dedicated as you and your wife!!! Kuddos to you all Brother!!!! :00007555::00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @roadog1aj Seriously tho.....all the great achievements your kids do could not have been accomplished without parents as dedicated as you and your wife!!! Kuddos to you all Brother!!!!

With this group, I think everyone for the most part has there head on straight, priorities & has done the best for there children / family...

I'm not stupid, every penny I spend on kids is accounted for. I have a bunch of I OWE YOU's ready to hand them on there 18th bday :thumbsup:

• Congrats Ty on Making A Team! Long stressful week, but you fought hard for your goal

CONGRATS TY!!!!!! Hard work does pay off!!! :00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Congrats @BONES

12 years old and he has to sign basically a contract! The team owns him. If we wanted to leave for another team you sit in front of a board who would have to release him and pay a $2k fine...It's Crazy!!

• Child Life… Superheroes. Same thing.

In honor of March being Child Life Month, UW Hospital in Madison is celebrating their Child Life team and their unique "superpowers" that dramatically help their patients cope with fear and anxiety associated with being in the hospital. Here's my daughter now in her radiation, day treatment, and sedation rotation