Used Alpha Turbo Kit for sale - Black wrinkle with Extras

• We have another used Alpha turbo kit we removed that is a really nice kit available for sale. The customer had it installed for a couple thousand miles as you can tell by the condition of the tubes and other parts in the pictures. Alpha advertises this kit as making 254HP and 272 ft/lbs of torque on their site. This setup has the base wastegate springs installed in it. The tubes are powdercoated in the wrinkle black finish and it will also ship with the oil pan, so you will not need to drill or weld your oil pan for the install. The turbo is still very tight and in great shape. The intercooler looks almost new and is in great shape without any damage to it. We are shipping a brand new 2 Bar Map sensor with the kit also, an Alpha Stainless header heatshield and a black wrinkle coil cover all with this kit. There is one bolt that we know will need replaced that holds the turbo to the manifold, otherwise everything else is there and ready for install.

This is a great kit for someone looking for a good quality kit and a great deal. This kit is on sale at Slingmods right now for $4795, we are offering this used kit for $2800 without the tune. The tune is available through Bob@Mefiburn and we can help you get in touch with him to get that done if you need the help.

More information on the kit can be found here -

Polaris Slingshot Turbo Kit by Alpha Powersport

To purchase, shoot me a PM or give us a call at - 864-438-4949 and we will get it on the way. Payment can be via credit card or Paypal whichever is more convenient for you.

• Thanks @TheRock, I seen that and thought, ooo =O ... a used turbo kit, what could go wrong? :D I'm good for now, plus I need to save money for that other mod...the really expensive one ;)

BAHAHAHAHA. Which one would that be, there are so many to choose from?

@V-SHOT, I know you're thinking SC, but this would get you into the boost club for a little experimentation at a "reasonable" price.

• Damn!! I kinda want to buy this just because the price is so good and for the next Slingshot I'm buying in the future... :whistling:

As much as we like to sell supercharger kits, this is a great deal and if you are serious, give me a call, I can probably work a little Slingshotinfo special to make it even better for you, so, obligatory cute meme -

• This is a great kit for someone looking for a good quality kit and a great deal. This kit is on sale at Slingmods right now for $4795, we are offering this used kit for $2800 without the tune. The tune is available through Bob@Mefiburn and we can help you get in touch with him to get that done if you need the help.

To purchase, shoot me a PM or give us a call at - 864-438-4949 and we will get it on the way. Payment can be via credit card or Paypal whichever is more convenient for you.

^^^^^ @Mateo

• BAHAHAHAHA. Which one would that be, there are so many to choose from?
    @V-SHOT, I know you're thinking SC, but this would get you into the boost club for a little experimentation at a "reasonable" price.

I don't know. I have a hard time buying something with the words "WRINKLY & BLACK" in the description!!!! :00008172::00008356:
    I think it's time to face facts. In all honesty, I don't think the "V" will be seeing any parts of a Supercharger any time soon. The time will eventually come where I will revisit the SC/TURBO dilemma. But for now, I'm just having fun modding the Sling at my own pace. Granted, we have probably spent the equivalent of two or three Superchargers on the little mods here and there. But, truth be told, we've been pretty pleased with the mods and the way each one fits us like a glove.
    Boost has it's lure and glamour...OH BOY, DOES IT HAVE IT'S GLAMOUR...but for right now...I'm pretty much comfortable with my station in life.
    Slow and steady wins the race is a bunch of BULL!!! When you get your doors blown off by a boosted Sling, your pride takes a serious hit. I'm at a point in my life where I have learned to accept getting my ass handed to me by a Boosted Sling or two. It doesn't taste any better...but I offer this...I didn't have doors on the Sling in the first place!!!! :00008172::00008356:

• I blame @Rob the Slob and others that are SC'd... it just looks too damn fun to not do it. @V-SHOT had me a little sold on taking it slow... until the end of his message lol. I definitely have not taken the V-Shot approach to owning a Slingshot. Purchased it at the end of December and have dumped right below $4K and already looking to go boosted... owning a Slingshot is bad news on my bank account... I have a lot to think about in the next week or two so I can inform DDM in time if I go that route

• I blame @Rob the Slob and others that are SC'd... it just looks too damn fun to not do it. @V-SHOT had me a little sold on taking it slow... until the end of his message lol. I definitely have not taken the V-Shot approach to owning a Slingshot. Purchased it at the end of December and have dumped right below $4K and already looking to go boosted... owning a Slingshot is bad news on my bank account... I have a lot to think about in the next week or two so I can inform DDM in time if I go that route

$4k... is that all? Buddy, you're just getting started :thumbup: