Official Charity of Slingshot Roadsters.Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

• Thanks @DKF Texas & @MiM!!! Sorry I haven't posted up any pics yet......just been a whirl wind of activity here, and meeting some totally awesome people!!!!
    I'm hoping to post some after we get home Sunday. What a transformation!!!! My Sling really is 2.0 in more ways than one!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

Edited once, last by roadog1aj ().

• Thanks @DKF Texas & @MiM!!! Sorry I haven't posted up any pics yet......just been a whirl wind of activity here, and meeting some totally awesome people!!!!
    I'm hoping to post some after we get home Sunday. What a transformation!!!! My Sling really is 2.0 in more ways than one!!!!!

Great to meet you this week, I told my wife your the kind of guy I could hang out with and have a hell of a time with,.. You know, spread hate and discontent,... Hold my beer and watch this shit. :D By the way, your ticket was drawn tonight :D another member had your ticket. Play the lotto man, your one luck sob. Stay safe

• Damn Adam, your ticket won all the money today for Anita.

Congrats again to you, couldn't have happened for a nicer guy.

Congrats to Anita also as I was rooting for her.

The wife and I had a great time with everybody in our group and look forward to seeing everyone again.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Great to meet you this week, I told my wife your the kind of guy I could hang out with and have a hell of a time with,.. You know, spread hate and discontent,... Hold my beer and watch this shit. :D By the way, your ticket was drawn tonight :D another member had your ticket. Play the lotto man, your one luck sob. Stay safe

Agree 100% @Shatneyman!!! I'm sure Lake George would have been left in tatters had we spent more time together!!!
    I wish we'd have had more time to to hang out.....maybe on the next go round my friend!!! :00007555::00007555:

Thanks @slolane!! It was hilarious.....Ivor was blowing up my phone, then Scott's phone when I didn't answer. He was so damn excited to tell us that Anita won the big drawing on my ticket. He said he was calling the Jones boys "Golden Balls" :00007555:
    I haven't checked yet to see if they truly are golden......I was thinking more on the lines of blue.....but I'll have to get back to ya on that one..... :00000019:
    It was an honor and quite priceless to have been able to meet and hang out with you and your lovely (Tuff) wife. Truly priceless!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Congrats @adventure4me!!!! My wife was so excited to hear you had won the drawing.......and on my ticket!!!! How cool was that!!!??? See......the Jones boys still had a little MOJO left over to share with the group!! :00007555::00007555:
    I'm so glad you won, lord knows you put your heart and soul....or should I say BUTT (as in Iron Butt) into this event event!!!
    It was an honor to have met and spent time hanging out with you and your lovely friend!!!! Enjoy your winnings and we hope to meet you again my Sister!!!! :00009079::00000436::00000436:

• Congrats @adventure4me!!!! My wife was so excited to hear you had won the drawing.......and on my ticket!!!! How cool was that!!!??? See......the Jones boys still had a little MOJO left over to share with the group!! :00007555::00007555:
    I'm so glad you won, lord knows you put your heart and soul....or should I say BUTT (as in Iron Butt) into this event event!!!
    It was an honor to have met and spent time hanging out with you and your lovely friend!!!! Enjoy your winnings and we hope to meet you again my Sister!!!! :00009079::00000436::00000436:

@roadog1aj I sent you a PM asking if you have PayPal! This is your money!! If it were a SS gizmo, I'd keep it, but this is just too much! What a great laugh tho that it was your ticket! You better play the lottery or go to Vegas. Just great fun to watch you and Scott enjoy the make over! Be safe!!

• First off... @ivor is the MAN!!! None of this would have happened without his hard work and will power!! Fantastic man!!! Thanks my friend!!!
    Special thanks to my lovely wife, since none of this would have happened if she hadn't surprised me with my Sling almost exactly one year ago.....LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!!! :00009079::00009428:
    Also want to take a minute to thank everyone Scott and I met at this event. It was such an honor to have met you all and have the chance to hang out pretty much every waking minutes!!!
    I had no idea how many friends I was about to make when @ivor and his motley crew pulled into the truck stop that first fateful day. Up until then, Scott and I were two innocent young fellas, barely able to put a complete sentence together........... :00000019::00000019:
    Well, you all changed that in a big hurry!!! We came home as changed men....now we have terrible potty mouths and a warped sense of humor........it's all your fault Ivor, Don, Dani, Rick, Di, Dean (especially your better half Cynthia (hope I spelled it correct)!!), Anita, Tom.........HAH!!!!
    I've never hung out with such a fine batch of misfits, troublemakers, and just all around finest bunch of people we could have ever met!!! I raise my glass to you folks.... :00000436: SALUTE!!!!
    I want to thank @Noel Hughes and his energizer bunnies who worked tirelessly each and every frickin day to get mods on everyone's Slings, including mine!!!
    I want to thank Henry @Turbosling and Troy for their fantastic turbo, and brakes that I needed to tame the turbo!! I still owe Henry for the shenanigans he and @ivor pulled on me......."Sorry Dude...no Turbo......." You guys really had me going for a few minutes...... :00008356:
    I wish I had taken a video of my wife when she got her first look at Slingshot 2.0......She burst into happy tears, and just went around and around the Sling admiring all the cool stuff. She still can't say what she loves the most...she loves everything so much. Then she didn't care that it was drizzling outside, she had to climb in and take it for a short rip. From the glazed look in her eyes when she pulled back in the driveway....I'm thinking there may have been a few orgasms enjoyed during the rip........ :00000019:
    Now that I think back to last night....in our amorous moments, she was saying "Oh Honey, Oh Honey", but now that I play it back in my mind, I'm pretty sure she was saying "Oh Henry, Oh Henry". And when I asked her if she wanted me stop, I expected to hear "No, don't stop", but it sure sounded more like "Noel, don't stop"........just saying........ :00000019:
    I also want to We met at the event!!! There are simply too many to name here....but you all know who you are, and how great it was to meet and yack with each other!!!! I was blown away by all the congrats, handshakes, claps on the back, and conversations we all struck up together!!! Plus the fun Scott & I had helping many of you spend your money!! As you know, we had your backs...HAH!!!! :00007555:
    Thanks to everyone for making this trip a true life event for Scott & I.........SALUTE :00000436:

Edited 3 times, last by roadog1aj: Edit...my wife just read this and called me an Ass.....such language!!! ().

• @roadog1aj I sent you a PM asking if you have PayPal! This is your money!! If it were a SS gizmo, I'd keep it, but this is just too much! What a great laugh tho that it was your ticket! You better play the lottery or go to Vegas. Just great fun to watch you and Scott enjoy the make over! Be safe!!

Hi Sweetie!! Absolutely not!!!! That is your prize with our MOJO, and we'd have it no other way!!! It was worth it just to have been a part of your epic journey!!! Maybe you can treat yourself to another cool mod!!! :00000019:
    I just read this to my wife....even she yelled out "No F##ing way.....you tell her: Don't even think about sending it to us....it's yours and you better enjoy it or the next time we meet, you're gonna get chewed out!!!"
    So that settles it!! We love it that you won.....that's worth far more to us than some slips of green paper!!! :00008040:

• Okay, @roadog1aj, you know we're waiting for pictures... Here, in the what did you do thread, or in your build thread--something!

And maybe you should change your name to "Captain luck/generous"... Or is that too obvious? :D
    Congrats again! Hoping to meet you one day...

Heh, Heh.....yeah, I have lots of pics to download and format so I can post them up. Thanks for the suggestions as to where I might post them....I didn't even think of that yet!!!
    Oh, and that streak of luck.......what happens in Lake George stays in Lake George, including my luck.....believe me, it's an anomaly and not a normal thing in the Jones family....... ^^

• $6133.00 was today paid over to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.This was the total amount collected from the on line raffle won by roadog1aj.
    This brings the total sent to the charity over $8000.00 so far for the year.

• $6133.00 was today paid over to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.This was the total amount collected from the on line raffle won by roadog1aj.
    This brings the total sent to the charity over $8000.00 so far for the year.

Thanks Ivor and all the Slingshot riders who helped to raise these funds....goes a
    long way for research..........

• That is awesome @ivor!!! I sure hope we can beat that next year. Thanks for all you do

100% agree with @Ross
    Oh, and in case anyone is wondering.......I'm in for next year too!!!!......just sayin.......... :00000019: