AM / FM Radio Signal Amplifier for the Polaris Slingshot

• One of the number one complaints we hear from Polaris Slingshot owners is that they're unable to get reception on their favorite AM / FM presets. We've partnered up with Electrical Connection to create a radio signal amplifier to help with this issue. This product is 100% plug and play and installs in minutes with NO wire cutting. This signal amplifier will work with both the OE Polaris Slingshot Stereo and Aftermarket Head units. While this product will not magically bring to life every AM / FM signal, it will amplify those signals that are within range to increase the # of radio frequencies available to you.

Save $5 off your order when you use promo code: AMP5 :thumbup:

More info can be found here: http://www.slingmods.com/polaris-sl...amplifier-am-fm-booster-electrical-connection

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• "While this product will not magically bring to life every AM / FM signal, it will amplify those signals that are within range to increase the # of radio frequencies available to you"

So is it being said it DOES correct the problem?

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Jesus, cheap enough. Might be worth it just to try. Any reviews or feedback?

Does this mean that if you have a 2016 SL/LE, you might be able to get this for free as part of a bulletin fix? @slingmods?

It's based upon VIN # - check with your dealer...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• It's based upon VIN # - check with your dealer...

I think I asked the question poorly. What I'm asking is, if you have this problem (as listed by VIN), is this the fix the dealer will apply and hence it will be free, or is this an additional fix that you can buy in addition to whatever Polaris decides to do for you?

• I think I asked the question poorly. What I'm asking is, if you have this problem (as listed by VIN), is this the fix the dealer will apply and hence it will be free, or is this an additional fix that you can buy in addition to whatever Polaris decides to do for you?

If I remember correctly the dealer fix is to replace camera so I read this as an additional fix if you didn't "qualify" for the new camera and/or wanna try to boost signal for under $20

• "While this product will not magically bring to life every AM / FM signal, it will amplify those signals that are within range to increase the # of radio frequencies available to you"

So is it being said it DOES correct the problem?

I'd like to be very clear to all our forum peeps that this does not fix the cruddy antenna Polaris used and does not help on the 2016 SL / LE if you have not had your camera replaced.. BUT.. it does add stations if the stations are within range. It definitely depends on the area. For instance in our hometown we picked up a handful of new stations.. but near the city of LA we picked up nearly a dozen stations that we're previously inaudible. I feel based on your location and the strength of the signal emitting from you local radio stations that this product will have mixed reviews.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Hell....for the price, and ease of installation, even if your radio works good, it will still enhance the signal strength. Sure can't make the stock radio any worse!!! I'll be ordering one shortly. Thanks @slingmods

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Okay, got mine today. Thought at first they had the male/female ends backwards - talked to Brandon at @slingmods & he helped me figure out the male pin on my Slingshot antenna cable had come free & was stuck down in the female end (my Slingshot is apparently just like its owner :D:00008862: ). Anyways, removed the pin from the female with needle nose pliers & put it back in the male end & it seemed to seat in okay. Installed amp & voilá, reception is much better than it was stock from the factory. I think the pin issue happened during the last time I was farting around with the antenna connectors trying out a toroidal coil (didn't work).

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014