lets get a new england event going.

• so wondering like so many others maybe up here in new england area if we can somehow get an event up here. i know you guys down south like your twists and your turns, thats every road up here. i believe lake winnipesaukee up here would be a great location they already host a similar event which is bike week laconia maybe a few of you guys have made it out that way for that event. scenery is pretty similar to lake george. with mount washington not to far. the location has everything right there hotels, motels, camping grounds for people with Rvs and trailers. they lock down a strip at weirs beach in laconia right on the water where only bikes are allowed no other vehicles would be great to see something like that with all the slings, theres a bunch to do in that area they have boat and jet ski rentals tours of one of the biggest lake in that area and also train rides you could take one right up to mount washington @ivor maybe something that you maybe interested in it really is a good location

• I'm in!! ... but I'm sure you already knew that lol

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• If not an event, at LEAST an organized group ride. Kancamangus highway and up Mount Washington would be a nice run, but there are MANY other nice rides in the New England area. Just need to set a date and a rough itinerary, and people will show. I'll even donate a door prize for the farthest distance traveled. Any time between June 15 and October 15 would be nice (but not Sept. 12-17, I'll be having a glass of wine with Ivor at Lake George).

• John, I don't know if this one is for you. it gets awfully cold up there from August to July, and everyone knows you're a fair weather rider. LOL :00008356:

On the contrary. I can ride in any weather. Done it before, and I'll do it again. It just so happens, my rides, nowadays, include a very special person...who I would rather see with a smile on her face, over frost bite!! 'Cause, when mama' ain't happy...you know the rest!!!!!
    And remember, I rode my CanAm Spyder 15-Hours to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls a couple of years ago for their Thanksgiving Day celebration (our Columbus Day), and back to Va Beach in non-hospitable weather. Weather is a mind over matter thing for me. I don't mind, so it don't matter! :thumbsup:
    New England, here we come!!!! :thumbup:

• On the contrary. I can ride in any weather. Done it before, and I'll do it again. It just so happens, my rides, nowadays, include a very special person...who I would rather see with a smile on her face, over frost bite!! 'Cause, when mama' ain't happy...you know the rest!!!!!And remember, I rode my CanAm Spyder 15-Hours to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls a couple of years ago for their Thanksgiving Day celebration (our Columbus Day), and back to Va Beach in non-hospitable weather. Weather is a mind over matter thing for me. I don't mind, so it don't matter! :thumbsup:
    New England, here we come!!!! :thumbup:

Love you, bro! Have fun up there!

• Let's get some dates, and make this happen!! Has anyone tagged @ivor on this one?? :thumbup:

We have a full scale event going in New England.Slingshots in the Adirondacks,Lake George.NY.Fort William Henry Resort Hotel.Sept 13th-17th.This is the 2nd one.The first was last Sept was a great success.Approx 60 Slingshots attended.
    There are full details on our website http://www.slingshotroadsters.com click on Slingshotroadsters events page or download free Slingshotroadsters App avail from App Store or Google Play Store.
    Hotel is open for booking.We will open registrations first week March.

• We have a full scale event going in New England.Slingshots in the Adirondacks,Lake George.NY.Fort William Henry Resort Hotel.Sept 13th-17th.This is the 2nd one.The first was last Sept was a great success.Approx 60 Slingshots attended.

This is a pretty minor point for some people, significant for others, but.....New York ain't New England. <X

• lol this is true but its kiiiinda close. I'd attend a new England event and I know of a few other local guys with cool slings that would def come.

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450