Thanks Bones!!!

• I just got back from a wonderful rip in my Sling today, and found a little sumpin, sumpin from my Brother @BONES:

I have no idea how you knew that some of my favorite interests are armor and vikings, but you frickin nailed this Guardian Bell for me my friend!!!!
    It's perfect and no doubt will protect my Sling as should be!!!! Now I need to get busy and pay it forward!!!! Just wanted to share this with my Sling family and give a shout out to my friend @BONES and his infamous wax works!!!!!! :00000436::00000436::00007555::00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I just got back from a wonderful rip in my Sling today, and found a little sumpin, sumpin from my Brother @BONES:

I have no idea how you knew that some of my favorite interests are armor and vikings, but you frickin nailed this Guardian Bell for me my friend!!!!
    It's perfect and no doubt will protect my Sling as should be!!!! Now I need to get busy and pay it forward!!!! Just wanted to share this with my Sling family and give a shout out to my friend @BONES and his infamous wax works!!!!!! :00000436::00000436::00007555::00007555:

Buddy your welcome, I saw it & reminded me of that decal you sent me a while back, so I figured it would be perfect.... :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• This is all so awesome! See what you started @av8ingtom?! :thumbsup:

You guys Rock!!! This is a great theme, and I won't let you guys down!! I have a couple worthy brothers in mind already and look forward to finding the perfect bell for them!!!
    Plus I'm working on a little sumpin, sumpin for my brother @BONES...... :whistling::whistling:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• You guys Rock!!! This is a great theme, and I won't let you guys down!! I have a couple worthy brothers in mind already and look forward to finding the perfect bell for them!!!Plus I'm working on a little sumpin, sumpin for my brother @BONES...... :whistling::whistling:

Buddy..we're good, companionship is good enough My FRIEND :thumbsup: ENJOY

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Buddy your welcome, I saw it & reminded me of that decal you sent me a while back, so I figured it would be prefect.... :thumbsup:

Yep.....you did great!! That decal really spoke to me at the time.....how appropriate my friend!!!

• You guys Rock!!! This is a great theme, and I won't let you guys down!! I have a couple worthy brothers in mind already and look forward to finding the perfect bell for them!!!Plus I'm working on a little sumpin, sumpin for my brother @BONES...... :whistling::whistling:

I hope it is not one of them. :00006725::00007555:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @mytoy....someone has a grudge against Taco Bell

taco.pngtaco2.pngfun.png

Hmm...that last image may have been one of my ex employees letting me know he got a job at the "Bell" after I invited him to leave our fine establishment.... :00000019::00000019: