Super or Turbo Charger for MyToy

• lol touche my friend! You are right though I've never experienced SC.... all I know is I love my TC!

Na, just returning the fun. Been a big fan of Turbo's in the past, just really like SC that DDM has put together because of its simplicity and reliability. If the SS had better traction I might have went with the turbo, but I like hammering it in the turns to much.

• @Slingrazor I would love to try a supercharged sling if anyone would be so kind in my area to let me take a whip! I'm sure they are both equally as fun as are blondes and brunettes!

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• I would love to but I'm all over the place lately with work and family stuff. I was going to go to see @Jeff@DDMWorks maggie and get a DDM built engine installed before hitting maggie but then things turned in a different direction. If I can I'm going to try to get out there.

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• I would love to but I'm all over the place lately with work and family stuff. I was going to go to see @Jeff@DDMWorks maggie and get a DDM built engine installed before hitting maggie but then things turned in a different direction. If I can I'm going to try to get out there.

I am in Arkansas. If you are ever in this neck of the woods, or if you can make it to an event we can go for a ride.

• I hear that some guys double-up on the coolers for Rotrex SC's at the track. Which is great for running around in circles. However, if you run the Silver State Classic, you're WOT for 90 miles -- most of it straight and flat-out. Since the Slingshot has the aerodynamics of a parachute, it won't be setting any records. Just being able to stretch the fuel to finish while averaging a decent speed would be enough to satisfy my dream. But, that said, I know Vortech V3's have survived multiple runs of the SSCC while continuing to be daily drivers. Here's a short vid-clip of a Vortech equipped Mustang running the SSCC.

With my luck, a jackrabbit would hop out in front of me or a tire would blow... Still, nothing ventured -- nothing failed!

• I hear that some guys double-up on the coolers for Rotrex SC's at the track. Which is great for running around in circles. However, if you run the Silver State Classic, you're WOT for 90 miles -- most of it straight and flat-out. Since the Slingshot has the aerodynamics of a parachute, it won't be setting any records. Just being able to stretch the fuel to finish while averaging a decent speed would be enough to satisfy my dream. But, that said, I know Vortech V3's have survived multiple runs of the SSCC while continuing to be daily drivers. Here's a short vid-clip of a Vortech equipped Mustang running the SSCC.

With my luck, a jackrabbit would hop out in front of me or a tire would blow... Still, nothing ventured -- nothing failed!

Very good video... I think I have great confidence in my DDMWORKS Supercharger @Dave@DDMWorks would hold up to this ... my engine is a different story... but I think my SS could answer the call.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Whoa whoa whoa -- wait... No no no no no -- that's not what I'm saying... Forgive my residual Asperger's syndrome... It's ALL COOL, supercharger A or B or turbo A, B or C. What I'm obsessing over is "horses for courses". It's also what Jeff was kinda saying. I'm looking at what people have run on this specific race (the SSCC) and it's "monkey see monkey do". It's rare that a turbo or supercharger would be in-boost for more than 20 seconds at a time. Think about it -- how crazy fast would you be going if you rowed through the gears holding the pedal down for a whole minute? These flat-out endurance type things are an insane thing to wanna do. That's what I'm obsessing over. But, I guess crazy is right up my alley.