Ct fellas post up here

• Got a call yesterday, My rims didn't have to be made from a block, Lexani had a pair in stock. Quicker turn around now they said, Im hoping to have by end of next week.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I know it's late boys but I think if anyone is free tomorrow we should ride somewhere tomorrow. It's going to be real nice out. Just putting it out there.

Nice out, but I have yard work, then gunna play with kids....Slings all clean & covered waiting for it's new Kickers..

Have fun if you ride

• Yeah, unfortunately I have to clean up and get my first mow in. Then I have plenty to do as I am leaving for a week long business trip out of BDL in the morning. I went for a ride yesterday to Saugatise, NY via back roads to pick up some bee supplies. Great ride. Came home and went back out to Danbury and up 37 to NM. I was looking for ya Phil but didn't see ya.

• I went for a ride yesterday to Saugatise, NY via back roads to pick up some bee supplies

This BEE thing is the new fad I see. My buddies doing it & people who work for my wife are into it..Been seeing a lot of bee boxes lately in peoples yards. ...Smart move, sell honey for MODS ;)

• UHHHH, What a day..Yard done, mowed, seeded. Put shingles on my Generator hut I made. Put a few items for free @ bottom of driveway (gone in 20 min) Had about 8-10 ticks on me when rigging up sons batting cage (Bastards must hang on netting) Winterized the snow blower (waxed it), weeded....And now I feel guilty cause it's beautiful out, Im sore and sitting on the coach with a Raspberry vodka/ Red Bull looking @ this DAMN forum instead of Driving the SS!!!

• Wow Bones, we had a similar weekend so far. First the grass needed to be mowed - check. The cars needed to be washed to get that pollen off them - check. The windows on the house had to be washed to get rid of the winter "salt water stains" that blows in from the ocean - check. The dirty dishes that had been piling up all week needed to be washed - check. Finally the grocery shopping had to be done - check. Today, I'm still exhausted thinking about how my wife has the energy to do all that work while I'm out riding the slingshot with my buddies.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Today, I'm still exhausted thinking about how my wife has the energy to do all that work while I'm out riding the slingshot with my buddies.

I HAVE A MANGINA- cloths, dishes to yard etc...., If I don't do it , it usually doesn't get done....All work & NO play makes Bones a dull boy!

• I drove by Lego today. It's 6 min. I got a ride in today. A whole 14 min. 7 min to race rc cars and 7 min home lol. My rc stuff fit pretty good was kinda shocked lol... I'll get out 1 of these days. We work a ton so it's hard to meet up and go for rides.

• I took the riding mower out for the first time this season. Battery dead - no surprise there. There was mouse crap in the top of the engine. So I looked around and didn't see any damage. I got my spare battery and jumped it, everything. Seemed fine. Drove up to the house and took the blower to get all the crap off. Then I noticed smoke coming off out of the engine compartment from a little circuit board. It smoked some components that engages the blades. So I had to mow using the push mower! Took me 5 hours and my body is sore. Worse part is I am going away on business for a week and do t know what the hell to do with that tractor. Got so pissed I showered and to the SS ouf for a ride to the mall and then CVS.

• This is kinda pathetic really! Absolutely I got out!! Started at the lake spraying her down with a quick detailer to make her shine, then blasted out the back roads through Warren, the Brookfields, Ware, all on the way up to the tower at The Quabbin. Passed another SS up near the top. Then rode to Belchertown for lunch and a cold one (or two) at McCarthy's Pub. None of it was fun though. I was wishing I was home doing chores and laying on my couch having a pity party!! Ya, that's it, you guys had more fun than me! Oh, then blasted back to Brimfield, packed up then headed home to Berlin. It was awful, spent the entire day in the Slingshot!
    Never again!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I went for a ride to bear mt. That was fun they had a lot of crazy roads over there. I got pulled over by the cops cause he said he never seen one and wanted to look at it. Then he gave me a get out of jail card for the inconvenience lmao. So I would say I had a great Sunday ride.

• I went for a ride to bear mt. That was fun they had a lot of crazy roads over there. I got pulled over by the cops cause he said he never seen one and wanted to look at it. Then he gave me a get out of jail card for the inconvenience lmao. So I would say I had a great Sunday ride.

BS they do that..Maybe I'll pull one over and say "DO SOMETHING!" :00008040::00008359: