$89 Fitted CockPit Cover for the Polaris Slingshot

• Nelson-Rigg has outdone themselves with not one but two covers for the Polaris Slingshot. One is a full vehicle cover and the other covers just the cockpit area.

Polaris Slingshot CockPit Cover by Nelson-Rigg
    Protect the interior of your Polaris Slingshot with this all weather cockpit cover from Nelson-Rigg, a leader in motorcycle covers. This product is 100% waterproof and blocks harmful UV rays from discoloring your interior when not in use. The cover quickly secures using an integrated buckle system and included rubber coated hooks. The Nelson Rigg half cover works with or without a windshield and even includes a compact carrying bag for easy storage. Purchase this Slingshot cover with confidence, as it's backed by the Nelson-Rigg Lifetime Warranty!

Nelson-Rigg Polaris Slingshot Cockpit Cover Features

• LIFETIME WARRANTY
    • 100% Waterproof Tri-Max with heat taped seams
    • Maximum UV protection against the sun's harmful rays
    • Quickly secures using an integrated buckle system with rubber coated hooks
    • Fits with OEM windshields
    • Packed in compact carry bag
    • NOT Trailerable

Normal Price: $99.95, introductory price starting at $89.95

More info here: Polaris Slingshot Cockpit Cover

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Ross We do have another cover that will fit with tops and saddlebags. I will attach a link below, just select the exterior accessories you have and it will be custom to your slingshot!

Fitted Custom Outdoor Car Cover for the Polaris Slingshot

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Ross We do have another cover that will fit with tops and saddlebags. I will attach a link below, just select the exterior accessories you have and it will be custom to your slingshot!

Fitted Custom Outdoor Car Cover for the Polaris Slingshot

That's awesome. I've got the Madstad Stinger for a top so still not and option - perhaps if you develop a cover for Metricks top and Corbin bags that it will work with mine too ..... until then I'll just have to make sure it doesn't sit in one place too long

• Take a picture with the cockpit cover on an SS with UP Top please. The Polaris cockpit cover works, but the sides are a little short

• @chad warren could you PM me the dimensions of your wing and I could follow up with you and let you know if it will fit! @Ross same as well could you PM the dimensions of the stinger roof and we can see if one of the other roofs have similar enough dimensions for it to work on your top!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Ross no problem at all! Let us know when your slingshot is out storage and we can find out if it will work with that top. I am actually talking to another guy through emails asking about this as well. If me and him are able to find out if it works or not before your sling comes out I will let you know!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @chad warren could you PM me the dimensions of your wing and I could follow up with you and let you know if it will fit! @Ross same as well could you PM the dimensions of the stinger roof and we can see if one of the other roofs have similar enough dimensions for it to work on your top!

I have the same wing... I am interested as well. Thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I have the same wing... I am interested as well. Thanks

He Buddy I sent my Polaris Cockpit cover over to the canvas shop and had them make cut outs for the wing supports.
    Cover fits great - I will put it on when I get a chance and shoot you a picture. I used it on the Murphy trip with no issues.
    I would love to have a light weight one but by the looks of that picture it fits the same as Polaris

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!