Front inner fender removal.

• Every since Otter over on TDS removed his inner fenders, almost two years ago, I have wanted take them off. The removal of the fender is very simple.
    After I removed the fenders I discovered the mounting holes that left a lot to be desired. What I came up with is a filler plate that mounts over the area where the fender used to be. It is made out of 1/8 stainless steel that has been powder coated to match the silver on the wheels and roll hoops. I mounted it with three screws and 3M double sided tape. If I grow tired of them the fenders can be remounted. The three holes I drilled are under the area where the fender mounts so they will be covered.
    I have rode without the fenders since Thanksgiving in dry and wet weather. The airflow coming off the front tire area is smoother now because the dead space has been removed. In the rain you will have a small amount of water trickle back over your outside leg. The water does not splash inside.
    The sheet metal shop I had them made at has stored the shape on a CNC computer so if anyone would like a set, just let me know.
    The holes below the filler panel are air vents to cool the foot well area that I am going to fill with black mesh.

• One very important recommendation I should have put in the original post. If you decide to remove the fender I would highly recommend installing the hood buttons that hold the hold down. When you remove the fender the aft pressure point on the hood is removed. The hood buttons will stop the movement of the outside portion of the hood.

• I have a white set to put on the other sling and I know of someone who will be doing his in carbon fiber.Originally that about matching the color of the sling.

This color really makes them POP...probably a lot better than blue.

The white would probably look good---stand out.............

Like painting the house --- want it to pop but not be gaudy...
    I can paint the house just not the Shot.

• Looks so COOOOL love it :D:P

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Awesome work brother... it looks fantastic!! The fact your willing to make these for others at cost is incredible - This SS family is first class in how we look out for each other! Thanks brother.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.