Question about installing RGB using 2 controler for 1 item

• Hi,

I am think about installing the RGB windrestrictor and hooking it up to the rest of RGB lights so that it all works together with one wireless controler that can be turned on/off with a simple switch.
    So that is the easy part.

I would also like that the windrestrictor lights up Red when I hit my brakes.The thought was to simply add a controller to the WR that is set to red. So each time when I hit the brakes, the controller gets powered and the WR goes red.
    And this makes it a lot more difficult I think.

When I would use a splitter to go from the WR to both controllers, isn't everything going to turn red when the brakes are on?
    The WR only has 1 cable coming out so both controllers have to be connected to that 1 wire.

Anybody who has a solution or another way to do this?

• @MiM & @jaycanter
    I think both systems could do fine but I am looking for a solution without phone control (if possible)

By simply putting a "relais" between the "+" of both controllers makes it easy to switch between them.
    If the power for the wireless controler is 'on' the normal won't get any, if I press the brakes or not.

Don't know if it is possible to put a relais between the rgbs cables.

• This controller here has an option that when you hit your brakes all your LED's light up red. You will still have to use a phone to control the APP

"Now with the integrated Smart Brake sensor wire, XKchrome can turn the entire vehicle into a brake light! As soon as you apply the brake, XKchrome immediately switches all LED lights on in red. This significantly increases the vehicle's visibility at night, and promotes faster reaction of the vehicle behind. This function can be turned on/off via app."

XKchrome iOS Android Smartphone App Bluetooth Controller Universal for 12V RGB+ LED lights used in car, motorcycle, boat, home and power sports.