Report your current weather here.

• Snowing and cold. It is only September WTF. Put on my new sidekick muffler and haven't had a chance to run it.

Our big cool off should start next week. finally going to drop below highs in the 100's and should stay there until next next June - - - now is the time we start having the kind of weather that makes this place a sanctuary for the snow birds

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• November is an amazing time down here. You will find nothing but mild temperatures and sunshine. My wife and I are planning a desert trip in November as that is our amazing riding season both for the SS and motorcycle. We do get some crazy wind down here though especially in Ed’s neck of the woods.

Must be nice @edwardaneal hopefully it keeps up the 2nd week of November when I am down.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• On Friday they said we would start getting rain Sunday and that it would increase with the peak being Tuesday

We didnt get any rain on Sunday and so far today it has been dry and now they are calling for partially cloudy Tuesday

• Thunderstorms on Wednesday here though ...
    Or so they say. Not sure if my weatherman has a window in his office .

Sometimes I think that the weather people have no clue exactly how much the mountains around this valley can deflect the storms that come in from your side of those mountains. As the crow flies you and I are not far apart yet most of the time the storms that can drench you are more or less drained by the time they can make it over the mountain. Our biggest rain events are almost never the winter storms that come in from the north west past you. Our biggest rain events are almost always the summer storms that come in from the south east through mexico

• Sometimes I think that the weather people have no clue exactly how much the mountains around this valley can deflect the storms that come in from your side of those mountains. As the crow flies you and I are not far apart yet most of the time the storms that can drench you are more or less drained by the time they can make it over the mountain. Our biggest rain events are almost never the winter storms that come in from the north west past you. Our biggest rain events are almost always the summer storms that come in from the south east through mexico

When we lived in the DC area before retiring, the weather folks often told us they used 3 different models to try and allow for the mountains to the west of the DC area, but always complained about how rarely the models would agree with each other!
    After the DC Beltway (I-495) around DC was completed in the mid-1960s, the weather people started using that as a dividing line for weather, reporting weather inside the Beltway and outside the Beltway. We had a house about 200 yards outside the Beltway and my Dad lived in the same subdivision in a house about 3/4 mile inside the Beltway. Quite often, it would rain in one location, but not the other.

• On Friday they said we would start getting rain Sunday and that it would increase with the peak being Tuesday

We didnt get any rain on Sunday and so far today it has been dry and now they are calling for partially cloudy Tuesday

Oh my Hell Ed and Sara! EVACUATE! You can come north and survive this travesty! Batten the hatches! :thumbup:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• HELLO WINTER

Yes sir about 6 inches of the white stuff fell last night and the good Lord is still giving us more this morning. The snow fell 1 month early as it usually snows on Halloween. It looks like 7 months of winter this year. Looking for someone to adopt us. No one from Alaska or any state with snow allowed. I can't say that we don't eat a lot or drink a lot. We are very high maintenance. You will not be able to get any extra labour out of us. In fact I can't think of any real redeeming qualities that would endear someone to adopt us.

• Oh my Hell Ed and Sara! EVACUATE! You can come north and survive this travesty! Batten the hatches! :thumbup:

Sara and I will forge on through these difficult times - - please don't worry - we will endure

laugh-squared

• HELLO WINTER

Yes sir about 6 inches of the white stuff fell last night and the good Lord is still giving us more this morning. The snow fell 1 month early as it usually snows on Halloween. It looks like 7 months of winter this year. Looking for someone to adopt us. No one from Alaska or any state with snow allowed. I can't say that we don't eat a lot or drink a lot. We are very high maintenance. You will not be able to get any extra labour out of us. In fact I can't think of any real redeeming qualities that would endear someone to adopt us.

Hmmmmm...

Are you gonna crap in the yard and bark all night long? :POKESS:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• right now out back 82º

• Fall has arrived in Alabama as of Thursday! Yesterday we were at 88 degrees... low of 68. Tonight as I walked out for lunch and again at 11:45pm I really wanted a jacket. Seat heat on high and thermostat in car set to 80 and quickly turned to ON position.... outside temp read 56 degrees.
    Wheres my turtleneck and furry socks!??

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• We went from summer to late fall this week. Was near 90 Tuesday, Wednesday brought rain and mid 80's, yesterday was 57 on my way to work, and still 57 on my way home from work. This morning was 37, with a high of 51 late this afternoon. Nothing in the 70's is predicted for the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking we've had our last hurrah for this year.