Report your current weather here.

• It's only 101, and on my ride in this morning it was 79. That might not sound like a big deal to most of you, but starting out the day below 80 and riding home with it below 110 isnt something I have done recently, I am sure it will go back up again before summer is over, but at least it is a sign that we are getting closer to our 8.5 months of great weather :00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• When the temperatures get a little more sane my wife and I are going to come on up over the hill and meet you at Tyler burger!

We are impatient for a Joshua tree ride as well. Perhaps you can join us then too!

Both sound like fun. I even have my life time pass to all the parks which makes it easy

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Being a young pup of only 61 I was not able to get in on that! Ours expires in January and we will most definitely re-up

when we heard they were going to bump the price for the lifetime senior passes from $10 to $80 we ran out to Joshua Tree and got ours.

for lifetime they are still a deal at $80 so I would recommend you get one when you can

• I believe we paid $80 for our one year pass last year. If they are 80 for a lifetime we are in!

Yep - $80 for a lifetime senior pass - and if you are in a car it covers the other people in the car with you - Thats why both my wife and I got them, we figured each one of us could ride in separate cars and get the whole family in - and you only have to be 62 for the senior pass. Like I said it was a killer deal at $10, but its still a very good deal at $80 - especially for those of us who might like to take rides through places like Joshua Tree or Yosemite or any other cool place to ride

As a side note you can buy the passes online, but they charge an extra $10 processing fee so I recommend you do like my wife and I did and buy them at the park gate

• @Ross

Have you been getting some rain brother?

a little - been helping my neighbor, Noah, work on finishing his boat

A week ago we got 11 inches in 7 hours and last bight north of us they got 11 inches on 14 hours. Slingshot has been parked all but one day. Roads are washed out and all the good curves are covered in gravel. Had a gentleman last week drive into a flood area and when his car stalled he got out. He was swept away and drown - they found him a mile down the road in a drain. Poor guy - we don't get flooding here so people don't know what to do - they treat it like snow and think they can plow through.

• a little - been helping my neighbor, Noah, work on finishing his boat
    A week ago we got 11 inches in 7 hours and last bight north of us they got 11 inches on 14 hours. Slingshot has been parked all but one day. Roads are washed out and all the good curves are covered in gravel. Had a gentleman last week drive into a flood area and when his car stalled he got out. He was swept away and drown - they found him a mile down the road in a drain. Poor guy - we don't get flooding here so people don't know what to do - they treat it like snow and think they can plow through.

Sorry to hear about the man drowning. Hope you and you family stay safe and dry. I have been watching the storms roll thru on the Weather Channel. Still looks like more to come.

• Sorry to hear about the man drowning. Hope you and you family stay safe and dry. I have been watching the storms roll thru on the Weather Channel. Still looks like more to come.

definitely a tragedy - hopefully people will learn

Thanks for thinking about us sir - sure wish we lived closer to ride more with ya .... not sure the Cadillac repair shops could keep up though

Family is all good. Mom and dad have a little water in their basement but nothing that a good dehumidifier can't after I mop up. Grandson is driving daughters nuts because he loves to play in the mud and puddles

I think I've got Noah convinced to leave room for the Slingshot and skip brining the skunks

• definitely a tragedy - hopefully people will learn
    Thanks for thinking about us sir - sure wish we lived closer to ride more with ya .... not sure the Cadillac repair shops could keep up though

Family is all good. Mom and dad have a little water in their basement but nothing that a good dehumidifier can't after I mop up. Grandson is driving daughters nuts because he loves to play in the mud and puddles

I think I've got Noah convinced to leave room for the Slingshot and skip brining the skunks

Glad everyone is safe. Just remember if the floods get to bad you can sail the Ark to my place. Always room here for ya. But just to let you know, September is the month we get most of our hurricanes. So if you visit can you leave the Ark here for me and catch a flight home or join us for the hurricane parties.

• If you believe the Farmers Almanac it looks like I will get good riding weather this winter 8o

unfortunately for much of the country they say it will be colder than normal

• Ross how is homestead holding up? We have had lots of rainy days --- bad for work --- but nothing survivor.

Where doing OK, mom and dad, the girls, and my grandson are fine. Just too many friends and relatives impacted by all the rain and storms. Nothing that time can't fix and no injuries to worry about so far