Report your current weather here.

• Alabama... 83 ° F... broken clouds (no rain)...
    four hours and a piece... riding the Slingshot on various roads that go every where and ending up in no particular place at all.

Hope everyone gets a good day to do the same.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• looking good here 59 right now highs in the 60's and 70's expected for the next week - still havent had a work day since buying the Sling last April where I didnt ride her to work

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Oh yes the windchill, weather man said this mornings temp was 32*f but felt like 24*f ride after work was 55* and felt like 50* still can't believe we have had this weather in February. Still ice on the ponds and snow in the ditches.

• If the po po caught me doing 90 mph I would be walking for awhile. Impound vehicle for 7 days instantly no matter who owns it (yours or your company's or borrowed doesn't matter it's gone) loss of driving license for 7 days then the court will decide after that. Minimum fine of $2000 upto $10000 or 2 yrs in jail all for 50 kms 31 mph over posted speed limit. Then insurance will make sure you don't forget for a few yrs

• If the po po caught me doing 90 mph I would be walking for awhile. Impound vehicle for 7 days instantly no matter who owns it (yours or your company's or borrowed doesn't matter it's gone) loss of driving license for 7 days then the court will decide after that. Minimum fine of $2000 upto $10000 or 2 yrs in jail all for 50 kms 31 mph over posted speed limit. Then insurance will make sure you don't forget for a few yrs

Sorry buddy but I can't like that one. I've had lots of tickets (mostly in my younger days) for 15-30 over. I had a 68 Vette with a 427 tri-carb that was built to 650+ hp. After calculating gearing, tire size, etc. we figured the car should redline at 175 mph. Timed it once through 3 miles on the interstate and it was doing 175 when it floated to the other lane. Shut it down quick. Asked a LEO friend of mine what he would do if someone went by him at that speed. He said he wouldn't bother with it because he couldn't catch them and they would most likely hit the next exit before he could radio it in. And there were too many others going 65 in a 60 who would pull over as soon as he hit the lights.

• I had a buddy (20 years back) that was a Houston PD cop. We rode Harleys together and he was working traffic bout 3 am and his radar detector went off 90 - 120 - 150 - 190 and at 200 he reached over and slapped the radar detector cause he thought it was broke. Bout that time he said he was pretty sure it was something red streaked by. Said he put his coffee (and donut :D ) down, shifted into drive, looked up and couldn’t see the taillights anymore. I asked what did you do - he said what the fuck you think?? My coffee was gettin cold - I put her back in park :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

That swift Canadian discipline.... My wife recently told me she heard that there's a law in Canada that for even just instigating a fight, you can go to jail...?

Even if no punches are thrown or anything actually happens, just instigating?

Might be why everyone seems so better behaved up there, eh?

They let it all out on the ice!