Report your current weather here.

• Just got BLACK here, big storm coming..Wife said HAIL in New Haven and Pouring with fierce thunder..OHHHH Baby, I hear it coming....it's 4:30 and looks like 9pm!!!!!!

Bring it.......

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Just got BLACK here, big storm coming..Wife said HAIL in New Haven and Pouring with fierce thunder..OHHHH Baby, I hear it coming....it's 4:30 and looks like 9pm!!!!!!

Bring it.......

amazed-squared Just be sure to save the tanning bed & electronic hockey game!!! :00010317:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• amazed-squared Just be sure to save the tanning bed & electronic hockey game!!! :00010317:

It went right past us... rain & a little rumbling. Other areas got pounded there saying... it’s so funny how 25 minutes away it’s fierce with hail to rain here..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• We are getting dumped on by the Saharan dust. It is just real hazy. I find it amazing that that dust can make it all the way over here from Africa.
    This morning at about 6:30 I took a picture of the sun. The sky was so full of dust it was not even bright. The picture is untouched and has no filters.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Last 3 days have been hell. I believe heat index hit 118 today. I left out at 7:00 and got back) about a hour later. It looked like I had jumped in a pool with all my cloths on. Iwas already soaked so mowed the lawn big mistake. Pounding headache. Passed out in shower. No one home i did not tell wife because she dont like me mowing due to my health. Bitches everytime i mow.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Last 3 days have been hell. I believe heat index hit 118 today. I left out at 7:00 and got back) about a hour later. It looked like I had jumped in a pool with all my cloths on. Iwas already soaked so mowed the lawn big mistake. Pounding headache. Passed out in shower. No one home i did not tell wife because she dont like me mowing due to my health. Bitches everytime i mow.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Hope you are feeling better now.

Things are different in my neck of the woods. Ain't no bitches anywhere when I mow. If there was, they would be using the grass trimmer...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Hope you are feeling better now.
    Things are different in my neck of the woods. Ain't no bitches anywhere when I mow. If there was, they would be using the grass trimmer...

Yep I am fine, staying in today, I am not even going out to check the mail.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• @Rob the Slob Hey buddy you know that heat stroke comes on Fast from past your job. Gotta be careful these days. It’s just too hot, surprised that the grass was growing. Mine is all burnt. We don’t want another coonass down. Oh well enough preaching. Stay cool brother and just call it DOG DAYS of SUMMER. Be good!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• well, I said I wouldn't post again unless I could beat my last post of 119 degrees. well today was the first day of an excessive heat event that will last through Thursday, they say Wednesday will be the hottest.

this was todays drive home

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Holy shit that’s hot!

yes it is, but at only 10% humidity its better than the crap some others have to deal with. A spray bottle of water and or a wet towel around the neck will really cool you down when driving - the only time it really sucks is when I get stuck at a light

record here is 122 and we could beat this by Wednesday

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies