Report your current weather here.

• By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• when you have lived in the desert for 30+ years your perception of whats hot and whats cold change

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• when you have lived in the desert for 30+ years your perception of whats hot and whats cold change

I lived in Kansas and Oklahoma my whole life. Humidity has kicked my ass my whole life. I have always hated summer and loved winter. Now that I am 55 winter wind chill gets to my bones but still handle cold way better than I can the heat. Growing up we never had AC and I swore when I got on my own you would be able to hang beef in my house. I am keeping that promise. I have never been where it is hot without humidity so no idea what that is like.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I lived in Kansas and Oklahoma my whole life. Humidity has kicked my ass my whole life. I have always hated summer and loved winter. Now that I am 55 winter wind chill gets to my bones but still handle cold way better than I can the heat. Growing up we never had AC and I swore when I got on my own you would be able to hang beef in my house. I am keeping that promise. I have never been where it is hot without humidity so no idea what that is like.

hot with no humidity is way different/better. 80 degrees and high humidity and I am very uncomfortable 110 and dry is much better

and when I say high humidity I'm talking anything over 40% I start feeling like a drowned rat sweating - right now we are at 108 and 8% humidity and I would be very comfortable sitting out in the shade. people joke about "its a dry heat", but it does make all the difference in the world

humidity sucks!!!

the one thing you really do have to watch here is to keep hydrated - you go out and it doesnt drain you like wet heat does, but you dont realize it is just sucking the moisture out of you - by the time you feel it it can be too late

• one thing I forgot to mention that I love about our lack of humidity - - - - chips!

thats right chips - - I can open a bag of chips when I'm watching TV and set it by the couch and forget to seal it back up - - 3 - 4 days later reach in and grab a chip and its just as fresh and crisp as they were the day I opened the bag

When we go out of town to places with humidity I am always blown away how fast chips and crackers start not having the snap they should

• If you want to talk to an expert about going from hot to cold instantly....just talk to my exwife she had it down to a science!

SSREAPER

I have the explanation for that!!!!!

It was that damn wedding cake! Every woman I married before this one had it happen. As soon as they ingested that first bite of wedding cake the romance was OVER. I wised up on this one and gave her ice cream, NO CAKE!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Interesting evening --- setting on the back patio watching and listening to the "Thunder Storms" all around me --- lots of nasty clouds, wind and noise and not a flash of light or a drop of rain, been that way for a couple of hours now. Never saw that many clouds and heard so much noise with NO rain.

• I live in Jeffersonville Indiana so southern Indiana. It has been very warm. Went for a ride yesterday morning started at 6:00 - it was already warm.

6 am here and 80 degrees

• one thing I forgot to mention that I love about our lack of humidity - - - - chips!

thats right chips - - I can open a bag of chips when I'm watching TV and set it by the couch and forget to seal it back up - - 3 - 4 days later reach in and grab a chip and its just as fresh and crisp as they were the day I opened the bag

When we go out of town to places with humidity I am always blown away how fast chips and crackers start not having the snap they should

I am lucky they stay fresh enough on my plate while eating a sandwich :/

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: