Report your current weather here.

• Wife had heat exhaustion/stroke 6 years ago. Thanks for the reminder, but I remember our situation like yesterday. We were on the Harleys, stopping every 1-2 hours, drinking water like it was going to disappear soon! We didn't drink any Gatorade, and that didn't help. Something about electrolytes (that was where we needed Gatorade or G2).. Anyway, she had a legal helmet but it was carbon fiber, and very close to her head, think like a baseball cap almost. It had no vents, and was darker gray. I didn't wear a helmet, it was 105 actual plus humidity then. She had promised her mom she would always wear one. I was HOT, but her brain was baking. She passed out on me. We were one our Harleys, and she had been riding 5 minutes before she did. Took a couple of years (personality changed, and happy to sad in a heartbeat), but she is fine now. I have the MeanSling top, just put it on tonight. Lots of water, G2, and shade......

We in FL know heat exhaustion and heat stroke very well. I can spot the beginning sign a mile away now. Its no joke...it can kill you!

Me and my guys work outside all day and I make them stop and drink every hour on the hour. I provide them with all the water and gatorade they can drink at my expense. I have benn doing what I am doing for 20 years...I haven't lost anybody yet and im not about to start now. My corp office says I have a lower production rate than other locations but I also have happy employees...well most of the time anyways..lol THEIR SAFETY COMES FIRST TO ME!!

Please @Goats_Hogs be safe and keep the Mrs safe. Drink ...drink ...and then drink some more. Look at the color of your urine...if it starts getting into the darker yellow YOU ARE NOT DRINKING ENOUGH!!

We like having you around so enjoy the vac ...have fun...and make it back better than when you left!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• In addition to water and GatorAid I use to include pop cycle brakes every day. Really helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Yeah... It's been hot here too... Haven't ridden...need @Ruptured Ducks MeanSling top! ;(

just installed one on a happy customer this morning. They are heading back to Kentucky.... Still geek out that someone is willing to drive that distance for a product. They wanted it for a 4th car show.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• just installed one on a happy customer this morning. They are heading back to Kentucky.... Still geek out that someone is willing to drive that distance for a product. They wanted it for a 4th car show.

I guess they wanted it done right the first time! We are entering in age where Amazon next day just won’t cut it anymore ! :P

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• today it was 88 degrees

oh wait - thats the pool water temp

sorry :D

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• only 104 with 10% humidity outside

I actually love it when its like this - we've been outside almost all day so far

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies