Oem speaker wiring diagram?

• Does anyone know if the oem system runs the 5.25 speakers full range in parallel with the crossover for the tweeter and mid-range speakers?

I saw photos of the highpass circuit board that feeds the mid and tweeter set up. But didn't see if there was a low pass circuit to the 5.25 speaker

Thanks

• Holy hell, guys, we speak English in this country. Anyone translate?

I'm interested in learning more about how to upgrade my audio, but it's becoming increasingly apparent I need a translator. Can anyone recommend a good beginner's book or resource?

• Holy hell, guys, we speak English in this country. Anyone translate?

I'm interested in learning more about how to upgrade my audio, but it's becoming increasingly apparent I need a translator. Can anyone recommend a good beginner's book or resource?

Sure do. Have your audio system professionally installed!!!! @sideseatdriver start brushing up on your electrical talents!!!!!! :00008172::00008356:
    Seriously though, if you have any apprehension with stereo installs, your best bet is to go the professional install route.

• Sure do. Have your audio system professionally installed!!!! @sideseatdriver start brushing up on your electrical talents!!!!!! :00008172::00008356: Seriously though, if you have any apprehension with stereo installs, your best bet is to go the professional install route.

Whoooaaa!!! Not so fast @V-SHOT! I have seen many a "professional" jobs that were hot garbage! Wire taps, twisted and taped wires, etc. I live by the "If you want it done right, do it yourself!" mantra! The audio stuff isn't as complicated as it sounds at first, you just have to learn the language @KayTwo. Also, you can usually do the install for half the cost doing it yourself. There's enough knowledge 'tween the family here, you can get the information you need and do it yourself. Or with a little help from the family!

For some beers, wings, cookies and a place to sleep for a couple nights, I'm there to help you out!! :D

• Whoooaaa!!! Not so fast @V-SHOT! I have seen many a "professional" jobs that were hot garbage! Wire taps, twisted and taped wires, etc. I live by the "If you want it done right, do it yourself!" mantra! The audio stuff isn't as complicated as it sounds at first, you just have to learn the language @KayTwo. Also, you can usually do the install for half the cost doing it yourself. There's enough knowledge 'tween the family here, you can get the information you need and do it yourself. Or with a little help from the family!

For some beers, wings, cookies and a place to sleep for a couple nights, I'm there to help you out!! :D

I stand corrected. THIS is what I was talking about when I said professional install!!!!! Everyone on this forum has their own special talents!!!! And as you can see, @TheRock has just shown you "one" of his many great talents. @KayTwo you might want to take him up on his offer!!! I've seen his work. Very impressive!!!!!!

• Whoooaaa!!! Not so fast @V-SHOT! I have seen many a "professional" jobs that were hot garbage! Wire taps, twisted and taped wires, etc. I live by the "If you want it done right, do it yourself!" mantra! The audio stuff isn't as complicated as it sounds at first, you just have to learn the language @KayTwo. Also, you can usually do the install for half the cost doing it yourself. There's enough knowledge 'tween the family here, you can get the information you need and do it yourself. Or with a little help from the family!

Appreciate the hell outta that offer, and I might even get to take you up on it someday.

I've been following the thread about the headrest speakers, and it's kind of transitioned to a discussion on speakers and amps, and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I just can't speak the lingo sometimes (most of the time).

• I am no professional though... some may call me anal, I like to think I'm particular. I've been dabbling in this stuff since I was 16. I'm happy to help and I'll share any knowledge I can. When it comes to some of the more intricate stuff it's beyond me, but I understand the basics. And honestly, with goggle at our fingertips, it's quick and easy to get educated.

• I am no professional though... some may call me anal, I like to think I'm particular. I've been dabbling in this stuff since I was 16. I'm happy to help and I'll share any knowledge I can. When it comes to some of the more intricate stuff it's beyond me, but I understand the basics. And honestly, with goggle at our fingertips, it's quick and easy to get educated.

I did the Google thing a couple times, but this is one of those topics where there's so much information out there that's it's hard to know where to begin and who to trust.

• For those of us less inclined to tackle the stereo / electrical side of things, this thread and the head rest speaker pod discussion reinforces my desire to have an audio company at SSITS offering various options and installing a great setup.