New 1320 rear exhaust getting ready to hit the market!!

• Here is the new 1320 rear exhaust that's getting ready to hit the market. It looks like it will come into different styles a side exit pipe or a rear exit. You can get it with no Cat or with a high flow cat. The prices are actually very decent. Here's a couple pics what do you guys think. Prices range from $650-825. Exhaust full stainless. Exhaust is 2.5 inch

Rear exit

Rear side exit

• Wow! Good share.... Hmm... Save a $1000?!?

But are those 2 inch or 2.5 inch pipes?

@Jeff@DDMWorks or @Dave@DDMWorks, what say you with the SC kit? Will wait for your input/dynos.... :huh:

I like the new exhaust but as stated above it is below the frame.
    Good because the install will be super smooth and easy.
    Bad because most slingshot owners are lowered so scrapeage will happen.

We will have to get one in here for testing though !

I would not recommend a Cat at all if you can avoid it. No cat is better for the flow and power.

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS:

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• I want a new exhaust that exits out the rear somewhere I don't care if it's like "twists" old exhaust that exited in front of the tire, I just don't want super loud and super bad exhaust fumes like I've already had. Plus my new exhaust has to be a 2 1/2 inch to hold a super charger. I just went out to the garage and held a piece of 2 1/2 inch pipe underneath the sling to see how much room you lose you lose at least half of your room underneath your slingshot I'm guessing you probably only have 2 1/2 inches of ground clearance afterwards. Hey Jeff what exhaust is your favorite so far and do you guys have anything that might be coming out thats in my criteria it doesn't have to be flashy I don't care if you even see it I just want good flowing exhaust that's not super loud and no exhaust fumes, or less exhaust fumes.

• Like the look. REALLY like the price. Don't like the ground clearance issue. Hadn't realized the Welters went through, and not under although I guess I should have. Another question that some may ask is whether or not the 1320 exhaust will work with the Alpha header....

• And why couldn't it be snaked? I'm liking price too... Wonder if Welter will eventually come down...

Already saved up close to $1500... $500 more for the 2.5 installed... I've got until April...

And before you ask, my girls get NOTHING for Christmas... Until they can explain it all to me, they get NOTHING!

JUST KIDDING... :saint:

• when I talked to 1320 yesterday he did tell me any rear exhaust with certain windshield will get blowback of exhaust fumes when slowing down which I have noticed riding in a SS with Welters exhaust with stock shield.

• This is a nice looking system at a nice price point. I would rather pay more for the Welter system and have the pipe run through the frame not under it. Welter also has removable baffles to adjust the noise coming out the back. Baffles out for running around town and being rowdy. Baffles in for long drives and trips on the hi-way for a nice quiet ride. That's just my thoughts on the two exhausts not trying to sway anyone jus sayin

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• I have Welter Rear with turbo and like the clearance up through the frame.. I would say you may save in beginning but if you bottom out the
    cost will add up and work it takes to replace pipes.
    If you could oval the pipe some you gain some clearance but really not enough that I would take a chance.
    If you are traveling any distance you never know what you are in for so always try and minimize trouble down the road.
    I just saw a Christmas Sale on welter and wish I had waited for sale but I always want things when they come out.
    So being first but glad I purchased Welter Rear Exhaust.

• According to 1320 they use oval 2.5 pipe under the frame so that would save a little ground clearance. I love the sound of this exhaust though. Definitely has me thinking. If it was not for the ground clearance issue it would be a no brainer for me. I can avoid the speedbumps in my neighborhood but some of those driveway approaches are brutal. Gotta be careful with the front splitter and now the exhaust.

• I see U have the welter 2.5 inch with Carbon cans. How did u get carbon can. Are they the arrow cans. All I see is black now. I liked the titanium ones to but they are gone to. I don't see any sale on welter exhaust right now either