Rabtech's laser cut front protection sticker kit in the online store now!

• I had 5 sets of these laser cut and will be selling these in the store..

This is the complete set of stickers. They are made with the super thick "bed liner" type of material. It so thick it has to be cut with a laser Everything about this kit is top quality and perfectly cut.

I will have more sets cut when I sell these but it takes a while to get them from him. SO if you want a set for the front of your Slingshot don't wait around. Get these now because if I call and tell him I need 5 or 10 sets all at once it may take a month to get more. I will add pictures of these installed on @MACAWS Slingshot in a few minutes. Some of you may remember when I designed the first kit it was with scissors and a paper cutter so my kit isn't nearly as refined and smooth as these.

They are $95.00 plus shipping.. And they are really worth $95.00.. I have almost $30.00 in the laser cutting by itself. And the material isn't cheap either. This is NOT regular thin sticker vinyl. They are thick and textured and will stop rocks and road debris from pitting your paint.

And I have new SLINGSHOTINFO.COM stickers in White, Silver, and Black. The white and silver stickers can be applied over this kit as @MACAWS is showing in one of the pictures below.

Ill toss one of the SLINGSHOTINFO.COM in either white or silver ( I have black if you want to put it somewhere else other than on the kit). Just let me know what color sticker you want either in the notes on the order or on the forum in a message.

Here is the white sticker over the front kit. Just remember in the picture below my protection kit isn't as refined as what you will be getting. I cut mine by hand when I was figuring out how to lay out all the pieces.

Macaw's pictures above are what you are buying. Perfect laser cut pieces.

• OK the store has the kits setup to sell. Here is the direct link to the item. Front Protection Kit

I even have it setup to force you to pick a color for the free sticker when you click to add it to your cart.

I have switched to Priority Mail shipping on everything.. I just made shipping $7.50 on any order. It works better for everyone that way.

• I have had @rabtech protective stickers for some time now. Love them - well worth this amount and then some. happy to see them on the Forum now. Perfect!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Let me know , I can take plastic over the phone or via text. If you text it please break the text up into one text for the card number, one text for the expiration, one text for the security code, and one text for name as it appears on the card.

But lets hold off on the text till you check and see if paypal lets you checkout with a credit card.

Or you can PM me your card info.. Its safe that way also...

• Paypal will allow you to use visa. master card , or any plastic... Im pretty sure that you don't even have to setup an account...

It's a nice thought, and I tried it, but at the end of the transaction, they force you to set up a PayPal account, which I won't do. Ever since they stole a couple hundred bucks from me when they were first starting to do business, I refuse to give them my info.

• Let me know , I can take plastic over the phone or via text. If you text it please break the text up into one text for the card number, one text for the expiration, one text for the security code, and one text for name as it appears on the card.

But lets hold off on the text till you check and see if paypal lets you checkout with a credit card.

That's really nice of you. I'll do that, if you don't mind. Text or PM?

• @lrobbi you have some of the first ones that I cut... Yours are straight and purdy......

Happy you like them... They are really tough and they seem to last forever.

Thanks for the pictures.

@MACAWS added the other sticker to fill in the uncovered areas.... I have to say thanks to him for his work to make this kit what it is today...

• @rabtech, this may not be the right thread for this, other than it relates to the store, but a while back you mentioned you were going to add some long sleeved t-shirts to the store...?!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I have to agree with @rabtech and @lrobbi this stuff is tuff as hell. It saved my nose from damage while following an unnamed lunatic driving a white SS at the speed of sound!

Speed of sound's not so bad, all the turbulence pushed the crap away from you.

It's when you're driving behind the garbage truck at the speed of smell that you take the damage....

• @rabtech, this may not be the right thread for this, other than it relates to the store, but a while back you mentioned you were going to add some long sleeved t-shirts to the store...?!

Yep I sure did.. I had black and orange shirts made that were long sleeve.. I will add them tonight also... They are at the screen printers place so if you were to order one it would ship out on Friday to you... I have dropped the price of Priority Mail shipping from $10.50 to $7.50 so that I could have tracking numbers and it would make up for the time it takes her to make a custom color or style of shirt.

Ill move this post over to another thread when I create it about the new shirts that are available.

Another reason I haven't brought the long sleeved shirts up was because of the shirts that Kenny was selling... I like to see those shirts also.... So I didn't want to confuse anyone by announcing the regular long sleeve t-shirts...

• Im getting the orders and its great...... I just told @MACAWS to tell him I need 5 more sets cut. I am sure he has enough of the material left to cut 5 more sets. And I also have some different colored SLINGSHOTINFO.COM stickers made while he was working on my order...

If y'all want to order past the 5 sets I have it will create an automatic backorder for them... I just like to be up front with people and ship my orders as promptly as possible... So if you order and it isn't in stock (past the 5 sets I have now) you will have to wait a week at least for them to be shipped...