New forum software will be available soon. Going to need some help from members that are tech savvy.

• As long as I can get updates for this version I'm happy.

Like any other software , when they stop supporting this version and it become something I cant keep secure I will be forced to make the update. I have already paid for the new version. And I have paid for several of the plugins for the new version. I was going to install it on one of my other domain names and just give it a quick look.

• @rabtech, sounds like @BKL needs to perform a "cache refresh" perhaps...

I tried clicking on the Reload This Page button in Chrome and didn't see any change. When I opened Chrome just now and came here, everything was back to what I feel is "normal." :D

Everything was still working before, I just had to go thru extra steps to like or move to Top of Page and couldn't see the website logo at all. Everything's fine now, although I still don't know what happened.

• Wow this software is cheap! Just went to their web site. I'm surprised they don't have a fee structure based on user accounts. They don't appear to offer hosting services which is surprising?

It seems to do what is needed for the subject matter!

• Dump all our "VANILLA" oreos????????????????????? You have to be kidding! I bet if I did that you'd like to be my garbage man wouldn't you!

I know I would be...IM A COOKIE FIEND...and a DONUT FIEND....and a ....oh hell....Im just a FIEND!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• I know I would be...IM A COOKIE FIEND...and a DONUT FIEND....and a ....oh hell....Im just a FIEND!!
    SSREAPER

Before I had a paper route, I had a Donut route. Twice per week I got a delivery. Had some customers with standing orders and sold the rest door to door. Paid 25 cents per half-dozen and sold them for 32 cents, so after selling 4 boxes I could buy a box for myself! :D Even after buying myself a box, I still made a few Dollars per week for spending money. Lugging the big carrier with 20+ boxes of donuts did take a little effort until they started getting sold off, though.
    I eventually got a paper route delivering about 2500 weekly papers to my entire subdivision and made more money, but I preferred the donut route!

Edited 2 times, last by BKL ().

• Before I had a paper route, I had a Donut route. Twice per week I got a delivery. Had some customers with standing orders and sold the rest door to door. Paid 25 cents per half-dozen and sold them for 32 cents, so after selling 4 boxes I could just about buy a box for myself! :D Even after buying myself a box, I still made a few Dollars per work for spending money. Lugging the big carrier with 20+ boxes of donuts did take a little effort until they started getting sold off, though.I eventually got a paper route delivering about 2500 weekly papers to my entire subdivision and made more money, but I preferred the donut route!

OHHHHHH HELLLL if they had donut routes when I was a kid that would have been a dream!! I used to work 150 feet away from a KRISPY CREAM factory store where you could get them hot off the conveyor...they had a red light on top of the building that when flashing you knew they were making them and I would rush right over....the guy that owned it had his family working there including a very very nice ...ok smoking hot daughter that I got to know and when I would walk in she would hand me 2 hot ones right there and then!!....I bought 2 boxes a day...one for the staff and one for me...I gained alot of weight that year!!!
    EXCUSE ME NOW...I JUST GOOGLED KRISPY CREAM AND THERE IS A STORE 3 MILES FROM HERE AND IM GOING!! I WILL DEDICATE ONE TO YOU @BKL

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• OHHHHHH HELLLL if they had donut routes when I was a kid that would have been a dream!!... EXCUSE ME NOW...I JUST GOOGLED KRISPY CREAM AND THERE IS A STORE 3 MILES FROM HERE AND IM GOING!! I WILL DEDICATE ONE TO YOU @BKL

SSREAPER

I know the dangers of Krispy Kreme all too well. They left the Houston area years ago, but recently came back. Unfortunately, the nearest store is over 30 minutes or so away with lots of traffic getting there. They also don't stay open 24 hours, IIRC. Here in Houston, only Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts and Shipley's Donuts stay open later than around 1.30 or so in the afternoon. There's a Shipley's near where my Wife's family used to live (about 25 minutes away) that actually stays open 24 hours/day.

• Back in the 1970s, I was back in the States on leave from West Berlin where I was stationed. I had just gotten back from Krispy Kreme with a dozen glazed donuts when my Wife called and told me she had just heard my unit was holding its first PT test since before I got assigned there 3 years earlier and the test was scheduled for the next day after I got back to Berlin. That was the first PT test I had in 4 years since completing Basic Training at Fort Jackson, SC. The unit was actually trying to bring us back into Army norms after relying on individual PT for years. I always preferred unit PT as a morale builder and felt it made PT easier and more fun since you knew everyone was doing the same thing.

• The time for prepping your summer body has come and gone. Summer is here, and do you know what that means? My friends — it is time to treat yoself, because 'tis the season to find your happy place, a.k.a. a nice place to rest with a box of donuts.

Krispy Kreme, the be all end all of donuts, is rolling out two new flavors for warmer day,s and they're both stuffed with dreamy fillings.
    Strawberry & Kreme and Banana Pudding are the newest editions to the fried dough roster. The Strawberries & Kreme Doughnut is loaded with strawberry and the chain's famous filling and topped with strawberry icing. That just feels like strawberry shortcake shoved in fried dough. Yum. It clocks in at 330 calories, but that's not the focus here ya'll. The Banana Pudding Doughnut has a sweet banana custard blended with Kreme's filling and then dipped in icing with Nilla wafer pieces on top. This one's 360 calories.

The Banana Pudding Doughnut may not be better than sex, but nothing says you can't have one AFTER sex

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Back in the 1970s, I was back in the States on leave from West Berlin where I was stationed. I had just gotten back from Krispy Kreme with a dozen glazed donuts when my Wife called and told me she had just heard my unit was holding its first PT test since before I got assigned there 3 years earlier and the test was scheduled for the next day after I got back to Berlin. That was the first PT test I had in 4 years since completing Basic Training at Fort Jackson, SC. The unit was actually trying to bring us back into Army norms after relying on individual PT for years. I always preferred unit PT as a morale builder and felt it made PT easier and more fun since you knew everyone was doing the same thing.

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE DONUTS!!!!

• WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE DONUTS!!!!

Ate 'em, of course! What else could I do? As an aside, The German's seem to like things associated with the Old West. We had Roy Rogers Roast Beef restaurants in the Washington, DC area along with Krispy Kreme and I always felt a combined Roy Rogers/Krispy Kreme would clean up in the German market.

Edited once, last by BKL ().