New forum software will be available soon. Going to need some help from members that are tech savvy.

• As I have mentioned in previous post. I have been testing the beta version of the new core software that makes this forum run.
    This forum has many many plug-ins that make it work... Each "feature" is basically a custom plug-in that gives the forum things like "Ignore Thread" "Smilies" " Calendar" "Maps" "Friend List" "Store" "Wanted/For Sale" and many many other things...

As with anything new I absolutely know there will be issues that have to be worked out... So,,,,,, I have fool proof way that I can check everything before I proceed with this sites upgrade.......

The way I do this is simple. It can only be done by running a completely separate install of the software on a completely different website. I usually dont even use the same web hosting provider just in case there is an issue and I confuse my FTP of SSH connections...

Lets just say Im a little OCD about everything I do....

What I need is a few members that are fairly tech savvy that can create accounts, login, create test post and threads, and give the "fake test forum" a run for its money....Each time I add a plugin that isn't included in the new core module I will send the people that wanted to help a message. I will ask them to login and make sure it looks ok to them and then I can proceed to install the next plugin... Till it breaks... Then I can mark that plugin off the list till it is corrected...

The reason I say I need "tech savvy" members to do this is because I just don't want to confuse anyone on this site with this business of building and testing a new forum,.. I can do it all by myself but it sucks having to create users and login and logout a billion times just to see how the last thing I added looks or performs. I need people that can work all the features of the forum now, And I know some members are doing good just to get to this forum and participate.. So those are not who I am looking for... Im sure everyone can understand what I need.

I got a notice that the new version will be available for purchase on the 15th of December which is on a Thursday... Maybe it will be available early that day so I can purchase it and start building the site out. Once I have the core installed I will contact the members that want to help via "conversation" button and let them know what web address to go to and sign up. Remember the test site will look like this one.. It just wont be this site and it wont have any members or post. AND anything you post will be erased on the test site... So don't think you have arrived early to the new site.. It is just for testing and once I confirm all my add ons and plugins are woking I will delete the whole site and come to this one and upgrade it...

If you want to help when the time comes just reply to this post below. Just post your username and I will send you a message when I want you to join the test site and give you the other details like the web address it will be located at and what I will be wanting you to check. I will also need to know what web browsers you have access to and what phone you have. Just tell me if it is Android or Apple. Dont need to know the brand of phone...

Thats it... Maybe we will all have a few new forum goodies to click on by the new year...