Care package for a young Marine

• Well with buddy's and friend like in our Sling Family I knew Ill be corrected I meant young. And know here we start the German lessons. :(:P:D:evil:

I figured you just had a typo - if you are gonna start German I can't get any further than what I learned in Hogans Heros

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This is the last threat which I start, I'm still gonna to participate on all of the members stuff.
    I just feel embarrassed and STUPID, And yes after I was made aware of that I did edit my original post.

I don't think anyone meant to insult you.
    Please don't take it that way.
    I think it is just a case of Bad Humor.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• This is the last threat which I start, I'm still gonna to participate on all of the members stuff.
    I just feel embarrassed and STUPID, And yes after I was made aware of that I did edit my original post.

@mytoy do not do that we are all family here and none of us are perfect. As for me I have been looking forward to meeting you in Maggie Valley (SSITS17) next year, I hope you will make it there. I have been reading everything that you post. There is always some _____________________________ (insert the words or a whole sentence here) in every group.

Don't feel that way Dieter! We love ya' Brother!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @mytoy - if I offended you I want to publicly apologize right now. I knew you were from another country and thought you may learn me something. We all laugh and joke here and I hope that I haven't insulted you or anybody else here for that matter. I so look forward to meeting you at SSITS!! Always remember you speak and write TWO languages and I struggle with one.

• In the past you guys did defend people which had not the perfect spelling or grammar, like you did in the past for me. And yes I'm a proud USA Citizen, but the spelling and grammar goes way back when I was called "NAZI" Is just the language here so I'm very defensive about that. My thought was that, in our forum that I was excepted just the way how I am. ;(;(;(

I love your sense of humor and you ARE a part of this wonderful SS family and whoever it was called you a Nazi was an idiot. I know lots of people born and raised here in the US that do not spell as well as you! Hope you can forgive myself & @Tripod - sometime ya gotta just look at us like those weird uncles that show up at weddings and holidays!! :thumbsup:

• @mytoy
    You are accepted, and loved by everyone on this forum just like you are.
    I did make a joke, I am sorry if it did not come across that way, but i noticed after i posted it, I made a spelling booboo in it also, just like you did.
    There are all kinds of people on this forum, from all countries, from all nationalities, all religions, all with different beliefs.
    There are even republicans and democrats here, and we all get along with each other (except for 1 democrat, but he not here anymore :00008172: ) and will raise a glass with you, any time, any place.
    Please do not take our sick sense of humor wrong and leave us.
    We know English is not your first language, but you try, not quit and give up, so that makes you alright in all our books.
    If we tried to speak your language, you would probably shoot us because we would probably end up insulting your ancestors someway with the way we would screw it up.
    So, If my joke insulted you, I apologize, I did not mean for it to do that.

Signed

The Self Professed Professional Asshole
    :00000436: Cheers mate

• Here Is post off the picture what I was talking about. "our (adapted kit) but we know him for 20 + years and he is know a Marine. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Every once in awhile, we all have been hit with a bad case of Diarrhea of the Mouth. I have suffered from this from time to time myself. @mytoy you are a unique fixture of this forum. I have had the great opportunity of meeting you and your lovely wife. Your quick wit and brilliant conversation is what make you so endearing. Glad you are in a better place, now.
    As for the Care Packages, shoot out the information (Name, address, and all that stuff). You've already seen what happens when these guys get behind a good cause...Tripod's daughter, Crystal. We can do the same for your "adopted Marine". :thumbsup:

• Every once in awhile, we all have been hit with a bad case of Diarrhea of the Mouth. I have suffered from this from time to time myself. @mytoy you are a unique fixture of this forum. I have had the great opportunity of meeting you and your lovely wife. Your quick wit and brilliant conversation is what make you so endearing. Glad you are in a better place, now.As for the Care Packages, shoot out the information (Name, address, and all that stuff). You've already seen what happens when these guys get behind a good cause...Tripod's daughter, Crystal. We can do the same for your "adopted Marine". :thumbsup:

Who ever wants to send a X-Mas card here is the address:
    1 LT Koehler James
    3/1 H+S S2
    Unit 89015
    FPO AP 96610
    (Japan)

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch